Thread: How to optimize Shape shifter mage in Dragon age 2

How to optimize Shape shifter mage in Dragon age 2

So here I start Dragon age that I bought last Monday. I am a bit tortured spirit to know how I will begin class. Being a fan of unusual special, so I decided to turn towards a mage feral to be logically all the time in melee. To do so I will delete instead of a melee dps probably a warrior to get two mage in my group. But to achieve this, I need your lights. I said that I already started a little game with a noble dwarf warrior tanking oriented to familiarize myself with the game I went to the meeting of the first real boss in the tower. Now please help me in this case and let me know what I have to do to solve this issue.

Re: How to optimize Shape shifter mage in Dragon age 2

Is the weapon enchantments work in animal form. How these transformations work in relation to the equipment that the character is wearing Is that weapons are snuff into account the damage is or what it is only in relation to the magical power. In short a lot of questions about how the special shape-shifting spells and magic weapons. The buff wisp is really interesting. It says on the descriptions of spells magic power increases the power of transformation, but it is unclear to what extent

If I direct myself to a character with a lot of buff, is what you see contradictions on these I wonder if such a weapon can be fired weapon and frozen simultaneously. I am going to probably put a lot of point in this statistic. This indicates that I would not put up more points in two statistics: the desire and magic, not to mention the prerequisite trick. I wonder if the spec is viable without putting up points. For the rest I think direct me to a second special mystical warrior, which should then strengthen me thanks largely to the ability to wear heavier armor. That said, I am not yet gone so far in my vision of the class, I have too much on the fundamental flaw of the game.

We have a mage who aims to play not only in animal form, so the melee, but all spells except one: mystical mastery as it is passive him are forbidden by that form. So it changes completely the approach to this specialization. Things to know: what do I do with such a specification. What is the appropriate style of play. Is it necessary that I play the hybrid style: I run all my spells and when I have more mage I turn to enter melee. Or else: how can I guide the character so he can play all the time or rarely in between the game play.

One thing is sure, rely on the force is useless, the mana will not fail since there are more buff maintain. So, it would bet everything in magic. And in my opinion, there need to go all rely on magic to boost up the transformations, and the second specific aim Warrior mystic to enjoy equal force to the magic. After some testing I know that the force increases much damage to the animal form, and it seems to me logical to max out the magic in order to even force has the same level. Only thing I do not know if this improvement is a buff or a passive ability, something that can make my build again completely missed. I hope this will let you know the same in detail