Thread: Unable to kill dragons in Dragon age 2

Unable to kill dragons in Dragon age 2

Can you tell me if you managed to kill the dragon, actually I am playing this game from last few weeks and I have cleared major opponents but now the thing here is that I am unable to kill the dragons present in the game. Basically whenever I am trying to face them then every time I get myself roasted so really don’t know what I can do to get them out of my way. Please help me in this case and let me know how to face the monster.

Re: Unable to kill dragons in Dragon age 2

You can try an easy technique that allows to get rid of without too many problems: you take Wynne, a character very resistant to melee and the other two, you put them at a distance with bows and arrows ice. Me at the game will act as bait, distribute a few shots, stuffing him with poultices and balms fire resistance. Wynne will treat this character almost exclusively. And the archers will be responsible for hurting him by inches. Makes you take a little time but in the end you will get it.

I have not tried to kill him, but I may be something more that can help you finish the quest in the mage tower, the creature that you fight to the end of this quest will give you a sword in hand Argentite 2, +10 and +20 against dragons fire resistance, with 2 possible positions of enchantment. It works perfectly because it does not move. For the dragon-sire, it is necessary to Wynne and archers very well away to prevent it moves over them. With this tactic, you should not have too many worries in theory. Otherwise, return to the level about 16-17 and then try the same there.

Well according to mew Wymne is practically essential because you have someone to regenerate the energy of the group, also provide many lyrium takes archers kind Leliana to constantly strafe the dragon, and then I had in myself and Sten for Berserker in full of cum in Flemeth. It's been long enough to overcome especially the endurance Leliana did not allow him to make these attacks more powerful often enough, but in the end, if you've got lyrium that you arrange to here in this Sten case or I can die but once, because you can resurrect Wymne but the cooldown on this spell is very long, so I advise you not to die more than once and that you manage properly the melee it will pass.

All you need is a mage who casts a spell off and a healing spell from time to time, + a character that attracts the dragon, and you do it quietly at a distance, with a little time and lyrium. If you have 2 mages who throws the fate of dragon is fingers in the nose that you make yourself a dragon. In fact I had not thought to give Morrigan some powers of regeneration, it is true that I was still not too gaffe scattering myself with my spells to be able to boost the 4th level spells my main player.