Thread: Newbie towards dragon age 2

Newbie towards dragon age 2

Hello friends I have recently started playing the dragon age 2 on my system and the thing here is that I don’t have the vast experience with this one. Actually I have initially played one but not any similar kind. So please help me in this case and let me know what I can do to solve the issue here I mean there is no issue with the game but I just wanted to know as a beginner how I can have an approach toward the game. Is there is anyone who will suggest me anything or will give me some tips regarding the same.

Re: Newbie towards dragon age 2

Very good choice of game, especially if you like to optimize, as the baston often takes precedence over everything else in Dragon Age 2. Two more mages one of the best fighting game is very good I think. Only the choice seems less good. You're going much too much hassle at the traps and picking. Will you resolve to leave a lot of chests in dungeons. At this level, Lelian seems a better choice, because it is really a thief, not a murderer as Zevran, what you do not need it because with two mages, you will do well enough already damage like that. But it sure cons level alignment that does not stick anymore.

You have two talent points at level 1, and then a talent points each level. Assuming that you climb to the maximum level (level 25), so it makes you 27 points. Added to these are the volumes that allow you to earn a permanent talent point. There are four, one of which is accessible only if you make a particular choice. So optimizing the whole especially for the level, not because we get to level 25 like that. And said it would still playable. If you are attached to the coherence and the background is sure to avoid it. If you play the pure optimization and you're not put off by Lelian, it would, I think, a better choice. Otherwise, well, the current group is feasible, but it sure level chests and traps, Zevran be a drag as you will not put points in skills, where Lelian is very effective from the beginning.

Regarding the latter, it can easily become the most straight forward thing of the game, but it would be optimized if it was your main character who took this specialization since you control the evolution of your character from level and volumes of the talent or attributes are used as the main character. So I would say for Spirit Healer Morrigan, and being vile optimizer, you change your character: you, you do Arcane Warrior, Healer and Morrigan. Regarding talent, from the perspective where you retain your current specializations the Arcane Warrior is a very special built, there is a very comprehensive topic that drags on, there are very many things to take. I have not tested everything, but even so, take the cold with Morrigan is very useful.

Whatever the mage that you do, I think the cold spell is still one of the safest securities of the game at least one level 1, which is perhaps the most valuable part. Level of care for my part I only use the healing spell level 1 and group healing spell specialization Spirit Healer. I was fairly convinced by the rest. Glyphs, nothing to say, it can make an immense service, especially with two mages a small glyph repulsive, the two mages in it, and you are quiet to handle the masses . Otherwise there are many other useful spells. The first part of entropy has two very powerful spells, paralysis and paralysis of mass. So you can temporarily immobilize a boss story quickly to kill the minions or large mass, so good to save time. For me it is at the limit of basics.