Thread: How can i get the Dragon Age 2 blood dragon armor

How can i get the Dragon Age 2 blood dragon armor

When I looked into the bioware site about the dragon age 2, I have found that the bonus point or things must include the the Blood Dragon Armor within Dragon Age: Origins otherwise Mass Effect 2. I have PS3 version game in my home. My question is how I can find the option to appear the armor on my registered game contents. All other bonus stuffs are listed in game items. This is the only thing missing right now. What can I do to get it listed?

Re: How can i get the Dragon Age 2 blood dragon armor

This armor was given by notorious nevarranischen dragon hunters in order, and was made at a time when dragons were hunted almost to extinction. It is imbued with dragon blood and gained a bad reputation because the carrier died more frequently from human hands to be killed by dragons.
    Features:
    • Purchases a new four-piece armor for Dragon Age: Origins
    • You will also receive a copy of the Blood Dragon Armor for BioWare's upcoming sci-fi game Mass Effect 2. This armor will automatically list into your account when you got the bonus point.

Originally designed for the Terran League of Urban Combat (TCU), this armor has been tested in the field as much as the equivalent modern military equipment. His micro atelier computer fits all Omnitech advanced kinetic barriers or biotic amps, with exceptional results and guaranteed error-free. The breastplate and shoulder are marked with the logo of dragons blood Edmonton and inside the armor has been signed by the entire team. When and how human disturbance is he managed to get it is a great mystery. The Armor yet not available for this game I think.

If the Blood dragon armor is not listed in your account or registered profile then you can purchase it anyhow. You can get the code for this armor. When you search into the amazon or ebay, you will get lots of result over this armor. However this armor is not free. You need to pay some price in order to get the code of that armor. Try it and see what you can get. i have also got several persons who sell this codes in some forums. They have also posted the contact details for that

As you may know, EA games are friends, among them. And for this reason, when you purchase the game Dead Space 2, you get a code to unlock armor in the Bioware RPG, Dragon Age 2. The idea may seem strange. Indeed, the armor of Dead Space 2 is a combined space. Dragon Age 2 is a medieval RPG. On the other hand, it is far from the uniforms of astronauts who walked on the moon. The appearance of the place is closer to the leather armor basic traditional RPG. When you buy Dragon Age 2 it allows releasing the Blood Dragon Armor in Mass Effect 2. But at this time, it remained internal Bioware.

As far as I know that it is not the necessary armor. I heard that this armor has been deleted from the list. But I don’t this news is right or wrong. You can get the code for that armor but the thing is whether the armor can be worn or not. But the fact is you can use it with upcoming game called Mass effect 3. The game will soon going to release. One other thing is you can make use of the Dead space 2 armor code in this game also ( dragon age 2).