Thread: Homefront: Can tanks be repaired

Homefront: Can tanks be repaired

Guys I am playing this demo version of the HomeFront game that I have brought especially from a friend of mine so as to get a practices of the game and also have an idea so as to what exactly this game will be having when the original version of the game releases. I have been enjoying the game for such a long time but there is some kind of a doubt in my mind such that will this game has the facility so as to repair the tanks or all the vehicles that we are been using this game once it gets damaged. I am really looking forward for your reply.

Re: Homefront: Can tanks be repaired

As far as I believe I am playing the demo version from so many days and I have got used to probably each and every feature of the game. I have utilized almost all the vehicles inside the game but I haven’t found a way where in we are able to carry out the repair procedure for the game. I think that there are always room for improvement and since the original version of the game is not yet out what I think that the developers should in implementing this as fast as possible.

Hey there are passive repair that can be carried out with the vehicles providing that there is no great deal of damage with the vehicle that is if the tank is completely damaged or burned than there is no real way so as to get the repair of the vehicle done. Also there are limits through which the you can carry out the repair of the vehicle as well since you cannot repair each and every part of the vehicle and that there could be cases where in you will have to look for other options.

I am making use of the repair facility that is been there in the HomeFront game with no problem at all and actually it has been really very fascinating as this is the first time that I have ever played a game that has got the feature to repair the game. I think that there some of the vehicle that we absolutely like and wouldn’t want to loose it at any point of time, but there are possibility that the vehicle gets damage and that we are not able to use it again, so there should be this repair facility that has to be developed such that we can repair the game that we would want.

According to me there should not be a way so as to get the vehicle to repair at all once it has got damaged. This kind of a thing is done in many of the other fighting game and I think that this was the biggest mistake of them all. Yesterday when I was playing this game, it too almost 60 seconds or more to destroy the other person tank, although it was not completely destroyed just a bit of it a and suddenly there were many more enemies that came attacking me, so I left the one that I was attacking and went on to fight with others. Later I saw that the same guy came out of the tank and was repairing the tank at that very moment and was ready for action, so I would want to get this thing removed as quickly as possible.

It’s a mixture of both that I think should be made available within the game, there are some people that would want to have the repair procedure for the vehicle inside the game and then there are other that would not want it. The developers would develop the game as per the customer requirement and next what I think that the usage of a certain feature should be left onto a personal choice, those who want to make use of the feature can make use of it and those who don’t can leave it.