Thread: HomeFront has very less Maps?

HomeFront has very less Maps?

I am looking to get this HomeFront original game when it is going to get it released, I am really very waiting for the D day to come where I would go and buy the game CD, but even I have got some kind of doubt as well with the game as I have come to know that there are pretty less maps for it. Although I haven’t yet played the demo version of the game still,. Since I didn’t got a chance to get it, but I would want to know that is this true are we having only four maps in the game. If this is true then what I think is that the game will become boring very early, so can someone put forward their views.

Re: HomeFront has very less Maps?

Hey yes its true that the demo version of the game is having only four maps and that there is no other options available so as to import any other map as such. I am playing the game for quite some time now and I have already become a way too bored having no fun left with the game at all. I think I will not buy the original game when it releases and will look to get something else that will be joyful.

After reading this I think that I have to rethink on buying the HomeFront game as I believe that was so much money on the game that is only having four maps is absolutely useless, I don’t think so that there is any need to buy the game if there are only going to be four maps, I would rather go for some other game, because I think that it is the maps that makes the game more interesting leaving the rest of the game as it is, so I would want to request them to have more maps.

Hey I am playing the demo version of the game and have come to know that there are only four maps still in the game, what I have also heard that sine this is a demo version so there could be a possibility that they would have put only four maps for the trial and when once the original version of the game gets released we would definitely get the new and more number of maps inside the game so, all we can do is that we can keep our fingers crossed and hope that the original version of the game does have more and exciting maps.

Hey what I have come to know that there are four maps that has been designed for single user game play and that there are seven suburbs maps and even there are various multiple player maps as well. So what I think that since you might be playing in a single player mode so you are only able to see just four maps, try playing the game in multiplayer mode and then see if you are able to get more maps as well.

I have founded out some of the maps that are going to be included in the original version of the game, I also believe that since this is just a demo version of the game so there are possibility that not each and every map might have been placed in the game and that this will surely be integrated in the future.
    • Angel Island
    • Big Box
    • Crossroads
    • Culdesac
    • Farm
    • Harbor
    • Lowlands
    • Suburb

Hey dude I am playing the demo version of the HomeFront game and have come to know that there are twelve maps that are listed in the options when we are looking to choose the maps to play the game. I think that since it is a demo version of the games so there could be possibility that there are nothing correct that has been placed in the game and that when the original version of the game is out we will surely get to know some more maps as well. So all we have to do is that we have to wait till 15 March when the original version of the game is released.