Thread: Homefront: Will Grenades, flashes, smoke, etc cost Battle Points

Homefront: Will Grenades, flashes, smoke, etc cost Battle Points

Hello friends I am having some kind of query with this Homefront and would want to confirm from all of you that will this game has the possibility of charging the battle points that we generate with each and every right strike of the bullet, I would want to know that if we throw any grenade or flash or bomb then will it lower our battle points or will it won’t effect them at all, since I haven’t played the demo version at all so can someone please suggest me with the possibility.

Re: Homefront: Will Grenades, flashes, smoke, etc cost Battle Points

Hello dear I have been playing the demo version of the game HomeFront, but I have not checked anything that lowers our Battle Points at all other than when we are injured or hit by a bullet or any other thing. As far as I know we are only charged for purchasing the bombs or smokes or grenades and after that we can use it for free. This kind of thing is being done with each and every game and so what I feel that you will get the same over here as well.

I have also been playing the demo version of the game and I haven’t found any such possibilities where in we are able to lose the battle points such that whenever we think that think of throwing the bombs and the grenades or any other bombs. So I think that this is much better as far as other game is concerned where we are being charged with the battle fields as well when we think of throwing the bombs.

Guys what I am looking for is that I would want that the game has such kind of peculiarity where in even if we throw the grenade or do bombing then we should be charged through the battle points, what I think that we should even get the points to be reduced when we buy any of that items as well. The reason why I would want this to happens is because since we will be getting to reduced say about 50 bp for every grenade thrown and that this will help in having a fair usage with the game as we will even get a chance to earn more, so what do you suggest.

I am against the use of the battle points for throwing out the grenade and that I believe that this kind of thing will make the more difficult to earn the points as what I have heard that we will have to do allot of hard work before we really think of buying the weapons possibly anything that we are looking for. So I am completely against your thought and I would want that the criteria remain the same forever.

Hey if this kind of a thing is implemented in the game than what I think that it will become very difficult for all of us when times we have to do unlimited bombing when we have to destroy multiple tanks or attack a complete enemy base, so at that time if we have to do a unlimited bombing so what I think that it will become very tuff as much of the battle points will be loss there and we will not have any more in the future so as to buy any other things.

I am with you my friend as I would also want to have the feature where in if we throw any bombs or grenades or the smoke we should be charged with the battle points, I think that there are also lot of cheats available in the game where in if suppose that if we use them then we can generate the battle points for free without having doing any much work as well, so I think that we have to get the feature that is having the possibility of charging the battle points as well.