Thread: Cannot unlock Dragon Age 2 Extra DLC items for xbox360

Cannot unlock Dragon Age 2 Extra DLC items for xbox360

Usually, while you download DLC (and especially in Dragon Age II Signature version DLC) you're capable to utilize it with whichever gamer profile on top of that Xbox. Currently I observe this doesn't appear to be the case through the extras unlocked using the Bioware Social Network. You're simply capable to make use of the objects with the precise profile you have connected toward your EA account. This is a slight problem for me for the reason that I simply make use of my online live account in order to download DLC.

Re: Cannot unlock Dragon Age 2 Extra DLC items for xbox360

Dragon Age II is an RPG, its players are mainly probable hardcore, determined by tale and engrossed in the stunning, alternating world. And to obtain the largest part away of playing the game, they completely should have the finest, most dominant, most well-known substance in the gameworld. The bonus stuffing — downloadable stuffing (DLCs), unlockable objects, add-ons — are things of huge power and exploit and are presented for barely a restricted time, sufficient to dig up gamers hastening to purchase the game.

They're not a definite download. You simply need to sign in to the Live by the use of the profile that's linked to your own EA account. After that from there, it releases no matter what objects you're unrestricted to. Verify the Extras -> Unlockables preferences on top of the main menu to notice. My issue is it simply works in favor of the profile associated toward your EA account, and not whichever profile on the HDD, the method it does for standard DLC.

As far as I know that you cannot make use of the live account or any other account to download the extra gears to your game. The EA is the publisher of the game and so you need to get into the EA account in order to get those stuffs. No matter what version of game you use, it doesn’t matter. From the Bioware social network I don’t think that it is possible for you. Whatever the thing may be just contact the bioware support team.

I think that you are not the only person who is getting this problem. Even I also had the same issue. The problem is that, someone might have already unlocked the stuffs using your account and downloaded. Otherwise you might not have acquired the sufficient total or points in order to unlock the stuffs in the bioware website. Other thing is you need to connect the EA account to the bioware account. Then you can easily unlock the stuffs there.

If you are using the PC version game then there would not be any problem for unlocking the DLCs and download it to your computer. In Xbox there is a major limitation which cannot be broken. You need to get the authorized account for those additional DLCs. In PS3 game also there will not be much trouble with this. However I think that there may be slight misconception between Microsoft and EA sports.