Thread: HomeFront Helicopter Drone Glitch?

HomeFront Helicopter Drone Glitch?

Hello friends I have come across allot of people telling me about their experience with the HomeFront game and that they have been completely rocking inside the game. Still it is a demo version of the game that has been out with the original still to come, so what I would want to know from all you guys that whether there is availability of a Helicopter Drone that was there in the COD, with which we can have a aerial attack on our enemies base. I am really looking forward for its availability as this one of the option I would only like in all the game, so please do reply.

Re: HomeFront Helicopter Drone Glitch?

Hey I am using the demo version of the HomeFront game and still I haven’t come across any of the options so as to get a helicopter to carry out the attack on our enemies. Unlike the COD and the Battlefield Bad Company 2, I haven’t found any of the options through which we can go for a helicopter to help us move from one place to another and carry out the attack on our enemies from the top. I would want to request them to role out the helicopter in this game as well.

I can make out how you must be feeling about not having the Helicopter Drone available in the game as a matter of fact that most of the gamers that enjoyed the service of the Drone in the entire previous role playing game that is the Battlefield Bad Company 2. Even I would want the game to have the Helicopter as some for a vehicle for us to help us in transport as well as to protect our base. After hearing this I am shocked and I fear that I am not going to buy this game at all, if the helicopter is not being made available to us in the game.

Dudes all that you have heard is absolutely wrong I have come to know from a friend of mine that there is a Helicopter Drone available in the HomeFront game that has been developed by Kaos Studios. He is being using the helicopter with great effect so as to carry out the bombardment attack on the enemy and even carry out the suicide bombing as well. I have been really wanting to have this feature and after hearing this I am surely going to buy the game when it gets unveil.

This game has not been developed so as to take revenge from our enemy and have to pass as much levels as possible, but what I have come to know that the game focuses much more in having the priority of having as much as vehicles in the game as possible. The developers have developed this game in order to make this as unique as possible as there have so many of the fighting games that have come out in previous days, so the ultimate aim was to get as much as uniqueness in the game and that is not just the Helicopter Drone but there are several other vehicle as well that can help in fighting.

Hello friends I am making use of the demo version of the HomeFront game that has been developed by the Kaos studios as I have heard that there are best in the business for developing all kinds of role playing game and that I have been also enjoying whatever features that have been integrated into this game as well .Although I have got the option of the purchasing the helicopter available in the store but I have found that the option is grayed out still. Is there some way so as to get this option active as I would want to make use of the helicopter.

Dude the helicopter is not going to be available so easily in the game we will first have to go through numerous stages, pass as much levels as possible and even have to earn as many coins and points as possible. After having completed some specific stage in the game, I don’t know the exact figure since I haven’t played the game as of yet, but if you have got the some specific level in the game then the helicopter options gets automatically enabled and you can easily buy the same.