Thread: Will vehicles going to dominate the HomeFront game ?

Will vehicles going to dominate the HomeFront game ?

Guys I am really looking forward for the release of the HomeFront game and so I would want to know from all the gamers who are currently using the demo version of the game that will this game is going to have the top priority with regard to having almost all types of vehicles that can help in attacking our enemy so as to counter attack them or is that fundamental have only be developed in making the game as interesting as possible so as to have the best weapons and as well as maps.

Re: Will vehicles going to dominate the HomeFront game ?

Hey I am been making use of the demo version of this HomeFront game and have to come to know that there are nearly allot of different types of vehicles for attacking the enemy base like we have got the helicopter which does not only help us in moving from one place to other but it even have the inbuilt weapons through which we can do a aerial attacks on our enemy base, this same goes with the airplanes as well, so I also think that there are too much priority given to the vehicles in this game.

I don’t think so as of yet since I am in the early stages of the demo version of this HomeFront game and still I haven’t come into a level where I could get t utilize the airplanes and the helicopters I am still on my tanks and bikes so as to go along with my friends through roadways so as to carry out the attack on the enemies base, maybe I think that it will be there in the latter stages but then also none of my friends have got the use of it at any point of time before.

According to me there is a mix of each and everything within this HomeFront game as I have come to know that there are too much of varied kinds of weapons available inside the game along with the best maps that have been never seen before and that I am also seeing too much of options available as with getting the vehicles is concerned. What I feel is that this game has been developed keeping in mind the customer requirement with the game so that there is room for each and every single thing.

This game focuses not only when we are in a mission fighting with our enemy in order to take revenge but it even shows us what happens after we complete a specific mission, this game does not focuses on the virtual view but it helps us in getting a real life image which I think that the other games lacks. We can assume that we are actually present there and fighting against our enemy in real life. As far as having different kinds of vehicles, what I think that this was necessary in order to make this game unique when compared to other fighting games.

Guys I am having this demo version of the HomeFront game and I haven’t still got to use any of the vehicles that are made available in the store, the options to buy any vehicles are still grayed out and I am not getting to access any of the vehicles which I would desperately want to make use of. Many of my friends who are using the demo version of the game have been able to successfully utilize the vehicles and the weapons as well, though they have started playing after me, so can someone suggest what is the cause of this problem.

Friend what I feel that since this is just a demo version of the game there could be chances of having some kind of a bug inside the game which might not have addressed yet by the developers. I feel that since the demo version is not created with full hope, and it only contains few of the features less than the original pack, so I believe that this would be the cause of the reason you not getting the options selected, whit the involvement of the original version all of these glitches would surely going to get solved.