Thread: Is Homefront Leaked?

Is Homefront Leaked?

Guys this is something very serious as I have come to know that there are some of the users who have got the HomeFront original version downloaded from some site and have been using the same presently. Still the original version of the game hasn’t been out yet and already how come so many of the gamers already having the original version of the game. If this is a case then what I think that is this is against the integrity of the game and I think that we will have to stop this from happening in the future, what do all says guys…do suggest.

Re: Is Homefront Leaked?

I think that this kind of unfortunate attempt of getting the game to download prior to the release of the game will hamper the company sales as most of the gamer will be having the game and might have completed the games play as well before the game is released in the market. I think this kind of uncertain events should be stopped as fast as possible so that each and every one enjoys their share of luck with the game not only those who have developed but even those who are playing.

This is certainly against the ethics of the game as most of the publisher and the manufactures of the game will not get any sort of profit with the game already being out for downloading way before its release. I think that we should all obey the law of ethics and act accordingly. Just as we are a good citizen of our country we should also stop each and every thing that is happening this is an absolute crime and should be stopped from taking place again in the future.

I am really feeling very embarrassed after hearing such kind of news such that there is a prior availability of the game before the game has been released. I am realty feeling bad for the developers who have done all the hard work in making this game a hit and integrating so many new features and making it a promising one. Also, the manufactures and the retailers who might have brought the game CD so as to sell to customer might be left with no one showing up to buy the game, so I think that this will surely have to stop once and for all.

Privacy is surely the topmost crime that have been ever carried out in the country and that with privacy there are huge loss of money, time and hard work. All the dedication and the work that has been carried out to make this game a huge success must have gone in vain. Similarly the time and the money that might have spend on making this game a huge hit have also gone in waste. So if any one finds any one involving in such kind of activity report to the officials.

I have come to know that the company have decided to take a legal actions against the person who have been involved in making the original version of the game available for download and that they will going to punish the main culprit to such a level that no one will ever think of indulging in this form of piracy. So I can only say that if you find any such mischievous person doing all these stuff then please report the same to the company and let them take the desired actions.

I also think that there is absolutely useless in getting the game downloaded from the steam unless it is officially announced that the game is if out in the open for the release and can be download on your system. What I think that there is a possibility that the developers that are building the game might have been playing the prank and have installed the game online so as to make available for all of us to download it.