Thread: HomeFront game cannot be installed because phoenix cannot unpack the game

HomeFront game cannot be installed because phoenix cannot unpack the game

Good morning all my near and dear ones, I have got a real dam craze for playing each and every kind of games that comes out and the HomeFront is likely to be no exception at all, since I have come to know that this is also a very interesting role playing game that has been developed by Kaos Studios. I have download this game from the steam and I have been looking for installing it on my system, but the problem that I am facing is that the phoenix is unable to extract the files so as to carry out the installation, since I cannot install the game until it gets unzipped so can someone provide me with the ways so as to get this done.

Re: HomeFront game cannot be installed because phoenix cannot unpack the game

Which version of the Phoenix are you making use of, I have come to know that there is some problem with the 1.5 version of the Phoenix and so you are unable to get the game to unzip so as to carry out the installation of the HomeFront. So if you are using the new 1.5 version of the Phoenix so I would request you to stop using it and instead go for some lower version probably 1.4 would be better and it can surely help you in installing the game.

What I want to know is that when you try to unpack the game using the Phoenix are you getting the procedure of the extract started or is that the Phoenix is unable to take the game file and directly presenting you with the error message. If your Phoenix is unable to take the setup file of the game at the very beginning and giving you an error message then I believe that there is a possibility that the setup file of the game is corrupted and that you will have to again download the same from steam and again carry out the extraction process of the game which will help to install the game smoothly.

No matter which ever version of the Patcher you are using but first of all make sure that whichever you are making use of you should see to it that the patcher is absolutely fine and it is working properly. You should even test the same by extracting some other setup file of the other game as well. If suppose that you are unable to get the other game to extract as well so you will have to reinstall a fresh copy of the Phoenix since the glitch lies inside it.

Guys I am already using the 1.4 version of the Phoenix patcher and then also I am unable to extract all the files from the game setup file. The phoenix is unable to take the setup file of the game so as to carry out the extraction process only after which I can carry out the installation process of the game. I have reinstalled the patcher many times so as to make sure that there are no problems at all with the Phoenix but then also I am not able to get the game to unzip so can some one help me to know what step should I take next.

I have also come to know that there is some kind of a problem with the 1.5 Phoenix version of the patcher that helps in extracting the game so as to carry out the installation procedure of the game. Since this one is still a beta version and so I believe that it won’t allow you to extract the file completely and you will face some or the other kind of a problem with it even if get the game to unzip completely, so download the lower version of the Phoenix and then see if you are able to carry out the procedure of the extraction of the file

I think that there is some kind of a defect in the game only as many of my friends including me are having some or the other problem with the HomeFront game. When I tried extracting the game last time around after getting it from steam I find that after the extraction the folder size was just about 1 byte, now how can it be possible that even after extracting the file the size is just 1 byte, I think that there is a sure shot problem with the game itself and I think that it is needed to be rectified by the company itself.