Thread: Cannot install HomeFront game, steam ask for serial

Cannot install HomeFront game, steam ask for serial

Good Morning to all of you friends, I am posting my thread on this forum as I have heard from many of my friends that this forum really provides one of the best solutions to the users having the difficulty. I have really got a great affection in playing all kinds of games especially the fighting games and when I heard that there is this new game called HomeFront that has been enrolled in the market I instantly tried getting it from the steam that is through online. But when I went to install the game, I got a message asking for the key but I haven’t got any of those yet, so what should I do please help me out with this.

Re: Cannot install HomeFront game, steam ask for serial

Hey what I think is that you will have to get the serial key of the game before you move forward with the installation procedure of the game, what I believe is that if possible you can get the key from some of your friend who have brought the original CD from the store where he would have got the serial key as well and you can use the same key to carry out the activation of the game as well, so make use of that and see if you are able to get the game to install properly after that.

Hey you can even get the key from the internet as well , if you can search for the key on the internet or since if you have got the game and you can directly contact the HomeFront developers that is the Kaos Studios, so as to provide you with the key if you are not able to get it from the steam, I believe if can contact them then they will surely provide you will the exact and the relevant key so as to carry out the installation of the game.

Guys I have tried all the above solutions that you have provided before as well but unfortunately none of them was able to solve my problem. I have tried using the key of my friends CD but it didn’t work since the activation key is unique for each and every CD, also I have tried contacting the Kaos Studios, so as to get the serial key for the game but then also I haven’t got any kind of response as such from them, I have heard from some one that by getting the game from the steam it only acts like a pirated until we crack the game, so guys can someone help me out with this.

Dude when you have brought the game from the steam you will have to first register there on the steam and then when you get the game they will also provide the activation key of the game as well through which you can carry out the registration of game. Without the serial key your game will just act like demo and you will not be able to activate it to install it, so make sure that you have first registered with the Steam and then install the game.

Guys I am unable to get the HomeFront game installed on my system ever since the day I had brought after I heard that it was on the rampage. I had got a whole CD pack containing each and everything within it along with the serial key to carry out the setting up and crack the game. But while I conceded out the installation of the game and when I reached to the step where I have to enter the product key to set up the game and as soon as I entered the Product ID and press next, I got a message saying that unable to accept the key, I have tried a lot of times and whatsoever key that has been provided to me I am entering it correctly, so can someone suggest me where is the problem.

What I think that there could be some kind of a problem with the CD as there are possibilities that some of the CD’s are not properly burned and that is why it is not able to accept the product key. Also, there could be possibilities that wrong product key might have been provided to you, so what I can suggest is that since you have brought the game just days ago from the store so you can replace the same and get a fresh copy of it again and with that you will be able to install and run the game smoothly.