Thread: Dragon Age 2 Isaac Clarke armor for Xbox 360

Dragon Age 2 Isaac Clarke armor for Xbox 360

Recently I have started playing the Dragon age 2 in my gaming computer as well as in my X box 360 console. I have so far played the game very well. Yesterday I have tried to redeem Isaac Clarke armor from the official website using my EA account. After that I turn on my Xbox and I realized that it didn’t done anything there. I have put the redeem code there but nothing happened in my Xbox. How could be?

Re: Dragon Age 2 Isaac Clarke armor for Xbox 360

Electronic Arts is transporting 2 of its largest franchises jointly within a cross-promotion featuring an motivating set of things in Dragon Age II called Ser Isaac's Armor. If you have bought the Visceral Games' sci-fi endurance dismay continuation Dead Space 2 then there you will get a code mainly for an Isaac Clarke armor, which you can used in BioWare's upcoming RAPG game called Dragon Age II. Those who have got the key they should visit the Dragonage official website and put the code underneath the new released Dragon age 2.

If you can’t do anything from that code which you have bought from the official site then urge you to for for Ebay. There you will get the Dragon Age 2 Ser Isaac Clarke Armor Code mainly for your Xbox 360 console. However as far as I know that at first this suite was developed mainly in the Dead space 2. So if you have the code for that armor which you have got while buying the dead space 2 then you can use that code with this game. You don’t need to buy the code once again or separately.

As far as heard that the Ser Isaac Clarke Armor code which you have got in the Xbox version of Dead space 2 cannot be transferable or cannot be re-usable in Xbox version of Dragon age 2. I know that both game are from the same developer but this just a small limitation. The code is just for one time use in Xbox. So it cannot be transferable. On the other hand if you have own the armor code for PS3 version of Dead space 2 then that code can be transferable to PS3 version of Dragon age 2. The PS3 users must visit the official website of dragon age and put the code under dragon age 2. It will gonna work for you.

Everyone told that you can use the Ser Isaac Clarke Armor code which you have bought or got in Dead space 2 to the new game from Bioware called dead space 2. I know that they have done the most excellent thing to its gamers. However they didn’t tell us the limitation of the code. However the PC version and Xbox version of armor code is only for one time usage and cannot be transferable. So better you buy it once again.

I hope that you have had the PS3 because you cannot use the armor code to PC version and Xbox version of Dragon age 2. If you are using the Xbox version then you need to buy the code separately in order to take the benefit of Ser Isaac Clarke Armor. I heard that this armor has done the most excellent thing in Dead space 2. I don’t know why the bioware has continued same armor approach to another sequel Dragon age 2. Whatever the reason may be I really want to get that one anyhow.