Thread: Dragon age 2 Demo

Dragon age 2 Demo

Well I have heard a lot about this dragon age2 game and the thing is that I really want to experience the same. Actually before playing the actual ore live version I would love to play the demo version. So I just want to know whether this is available or not and if it is not then let me what I can do to have. Also I need little information regarding this demo version of the game and want to test whether it will be compatible on my system. So please help me out of this.

Re: Dragon age 2 Demo

Having triumphed over the small problem with DirectX, I tested and finished the famous demo .At the outset, I have not found the graphics great, even if some characters are quite successful. After, we must admit we did not ride in regions particularly cheerful. So it's probably a little early to have an opinion. Achieving it, is quite effective and very cinematic. The fighting confused me I have little basis for comparison, having played or WoW, or Mass Effect, but from the outset, we feel that the emphasis is on action In another matter, It relayed an opinion that the fighting would be quite strategic: maybe the demo does not allow it to be very good judge.

From what we can see, the dialogue system is not too bad small images chew well. Work when we want to respect its alignment. For the skills he'd better get do, but it seems relatively simple. Finally, the general atmosphere is friendly, the plot may be interesting. But again, he'll have to see the full game to judge. Incidentally, I think they have a little abused by blocking a lot of options. We cannot even have access to the inventory. In conclusion: I am neither shocked nor conquered. I'll play DA2, for sure, and it will probably be a good. But as seems to really put emphasis on action, I am worried about the RPG side.

I am not particularly impressed: I found this frenzy in battle at once completely disorganized and particularly annoying. In fact, there is not much to do but strum the special abilities in haphazardly. I do not know if the game is "crippled" for the demo but I could have let the game get away by himself. The feel is very DA: O except monitors inventory and co are super sleek . The cinematic and other linings have not evolved since the first game. And if still you are willing to go for the same then you can download the demo version from any torrent site.

The fighting, the most visible in this demo, the nags are possible. I do not even think about, I wonder what is the tactical pause. To enjoy the spurts of blood, perhaps if that one is served. All these things that squirt everywhere, I do not really see the benefit. It's really "I click on the enemy, I click on the special move, and then it jumps hop into a blood bath. In the script, it's not bad, but I did not really feel involved in the story. Even after the death of some people, I could not fit enough in to feel excited or sad. Then, it is only a demo, so contact with the heroes is very short, but they do not look tremendously charismatic