Thread: First impressions of Dragon Age II

First impressions of Dragon Age II

I tested a bit last night and now I am neither disappointed nor pack. I just happen to Kirkwall so I do not do much, the beginning is nice but have already seen in the demo. The story is not bad after I hope it will not falter too, I play hard and it is for now not very difficult. I have a HD3600 256MB, Direct X 9 as you say that my opinion on graphics is useless. But know for small configuration this card with medium quality the game is very playable without being demanding. I have imported my backup awakening, it plays on the background, but in game I have not seen for the moment, a reminder DAO but that's just the beginning. So is there anyone to share the first view regarding the game and if anything useful then it will definitely help me.

Re: First impressions of Dragon Age II

Same conclusions, although I found the most beautiful graphics of DAI but . I am just beginning and I'll start with a thief and I am unable to open the first part here. In terms of fighting I have a little trouble managing spells, moving and potions, I prefer the previous interface. Get used to I hope you feel better soon. And in fact when I installed the game with the original one then it has started playing the game without any video I mean the game started but no video it happened only once and rest is cool.

Despite my graphics card rotten, I find the game more beautiful than its predecessor, more detail more depth, being in Dx9 and average quality. I play a game, in difficult and at times its difficult to combat. The game’s 4 have to be said against 20 after a moment I lose one or two companions. The fights are much more dynamic, the blow that take the characters are well managed, the battle is quite spectacular. Pleasantly surprised by the trade, we must make choices, merchant offers several interesting objects, but I had just enough to buy one so you have to make choices.

I agree with the idea of vacuum in the present town knowing that the guards say it's crowded. Graphically, the hair is horrible, I just make a fixation of it. It's letting off steam that said, I find pleasure in Mass Effect 2. We will move faster with quests when we discovered the game for the first time. We like it or not. The fighting, then that .I take care of anything I throw my balls of fire and other mental wave improved. I head to the passage between healer and soothsayer of strength in it.

Well my first view regarding the game is not that so good because, The battles are repetitive enough for now, when you think there are more, the equipments provided are not good. The quests, weird but we do not follow too, it is valid we do not know what, I find it very vague. Huge disappointment for the people, basically talking about the people who accept what is a quest on the head or the merchant. I thought I read that there should be an atmosphere much more work than in CAD, but it is pushed in the wrong direction for me.