Thread: Cannot find downloadable content for Dragon Age 2

Cannot find downloadable content for Dragon Age 2

Hi I have the Signature Edition of Dragon Age 2, and punched me in the way online and activate the code. However, I can not seem to find a place to download my DLC for my game. That does not appear in the game in the downloadable content section, and I can not seem to find a way to manually download too. I have it registered with the same email, and my content is not where you are. A little help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Cannot find downloadable content for Dragon Age 2

For both codes, I checked the online game and gave me a punch in the code for the discount card. However, when I go to that link does not give me the option to download the content. Not sure if I'm believed to be with my game code anywhere else to unlock it or not. On the promotion of redemption when I type in my code again, tells me that the code has already been used, so I know I hit him on the right. So I am guessing that I am recording the game properly and that is my problem. So do you need to punch your code in the game to activate it, or do I need to go to some another website. As I've utilized both game and card promotion code otherwise.

I have came across this error while playing the same game but now it is okay and much clear now. In my email to read that the DLC will unlock the March 9, so they are not yet available. Perhaps this also depends on your location and order, but for me, I have to wait. I do not know if you need to receive a first e-mail with the promotional code or just open. We have to see. I hope this answers some questions for the rest of you.

Seems like I'm having the same problem. I have the sig. edition and registered my game (and the pass line), where I'm supposed to but I see no way to DL the exiled prince or black emporium. When in the game says there is nothing to download. I went so far as to download the "Rewards Signature Edition" in "social gaming content" page and the whole game I was the items that come with editing Sig. I did not get the addons listed above. Is there some kind of delay in the registration code and receive the item? Maybe the servers are overloaded at the moment? Any update would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. I just manually download the content and that worked very well. I have your profile> Your content recorded game ..... Once on that page, click on "more info" link. May not work at first, but keep trying that time I have mine to work. You download an EXE. Hope this helps.

Finally, I will not continue to explain it otherwise I'll get it. Anyway, if you're lost at the DLC, you do not know what DLC or not should be in your version of Dragon Age 2, Bioware has just put online at the official site for this second album a list to view all the DLC available to date. For example, one can see that in any version of Dragon Age 2 will be a basic item is appointing Boots Of The Frozen Wastes, to protect themselves against the cold. We can also see (for those who do not know) the return of Armor Dragon's Blood Dragon Age Origins. Of course, to enjoy the return of this armor in Dragon Age 2, you will already have the Dragon Age Origins or Mass Effect 2.