Thread: The Wheel in Vampire Wars

The Wheel in Vampire Wars

As I am sure everyone is well aware the wheel has been less than friendly lately. Tromos said he would get us an update on it but I don't remember seeing it. Was there an update and I just missed it? I really hope they tweak the wheel (for the better). Mandy just gave me some boring Spells. Anyway, it depends upon your luck. I am playing this Zynga Vampire Wars game from 2 months that to because of my friends, they use to play and they said you should play so I started playing.

Re: The Wheel in Vampire Wars

The frequency of higher buffs like 100% and 200% energy and rage have been significantly decreased since the introduction of judgment. I think I have seen one 200% energy maybe 2 in the past week. But I have received plenty of refill buffs so I guess that make up for it. And the thing is the more people you judge, and actually write comments, the more people will probably judge you back and you will earn more buffs. I notice a lot when I spend a lot of time judging I get a lot of buffs in a short time. The other buffs I think were toned down a little but not as much. I don't see many 75% refills anymore either It does however still seem to be heavily favored to combat buffs which are annoying because not everyone is a combat vampire.

And since the vote buffs don't stack like the Wheel ones would bringing you back up to double your original amount, it actually sucks to have them disappear from the wheel spins and the lowered 75% refills. This has to be put back to normal, because it really does hurt vamps trying to spend a bit of time playing. Because of the cut backs my online time playing has significantly declined there's nothing to do and after you've voted like 40 times, gotten no refills or lost out on one because of the lack of stacking, and I do leave comments, and everything still hasn't filled worth using time to leave. FYI Less time playing = me not looking at adverts. Time to fix what you all broke again.

I am playing this game from long time. Now please note I'm not saying that every single refill one gets should just keep stacking that would be bad large clanned vamps would end up with like 1000 energy stacked in less than two days. Not good and totally unfair. But to have them stack to a max of 3 would be wonderful if the Wheel isn't going to have its drop percentages brought back to the original levels.

I'm finding myself spending not just a little less time on VW, but significantly less and less as things continue to seemingly decline. Which means I'm not looking at ads, and I'm not being nearly as tempted to spend money on favor points for game perks. I'd be happy if the wheel simply went back to the way it was when I began playing, instead of rarely getting anything useful from it anymore, but I'm losing hope of that happening at this point. I agree that energy stacking would help at least a little, but this is also killing my ability to buy minions because of how seldom I'm getting timer buffs these days. It's like everything is moving in slow motion.

I've just bust past 600 clan, but since the beginning at least 3-5x per week I would wake up with double energy and or double rage. This last week or so? Nada intact this morning I woke up and my energy hadn't even filled to the 120 limit I have it was one or two short. And during the day at least 4 days a week I've had them double up at least once some days 2-3 times. This last week? The word "diddly" comes to mind. And I've had or seen the results of a 75% refill spin ZERO times. Usually one would see this even with 100 clan; and I was there only a few short weeks ago, up to 3-5 x per week. Lately, like I said. Seriously, there is something wrong with the drop % output.

I have over 3100 clan. I used to have all the best magic’s running 90% of the time, and I would get 100 and 200% refills every hour or so on average. I think I've had my meters running 75% faster twice in the last few weeks. I'm lucky if I get a 100% energy refill once per DAY just lately. I've not seen a 200% refill for weeks.I is still getting other spins like 25% of rare loot. And extra blood from missions but the really useful ones like 75% faster meters and 200% energy refill I never seem to get. 3100 clannies couldn't have suddenly stopped spinning all at once.