Thread: Dragon Age 2 Error: Could not connect to EA Core fix

Dragon Age 2 Error: Could not connect to EA Core fix

I realize this has been posted elsewhere, but apart from the publication in all the forums I can find is even remotely related and trying to put as much attention to the issue as possible, I'm not sure what else I can do to help myself and others through the same thing. I purchased legally Dragon Age: Origins Delux Edition through D2D about 2 weeks, and have yet to successfully start the game once. Each time you click play, I get the error: "Could not connect to the EA based user I am a reasonably intelligent computer and went through the basic controls Run as administrator I changed my firewall properly check against . Check Off-Virus Check but nothing helped. So please help me in this case and let me know what I can do to solve the issue here.

Re: Dragon Age 2 Error: Could not connect to EA Core fix

Ok, I can confirm that this is something that should be handled by EA themselves. Is not on our side. You must have your serial number linked to your EA account, if you are a D2D good luck to do it well. I have the luck today and my game seems to work now. I hope that they will co operate with you and then will make you sure whether there is any problems with the system or with the game itself. And then the game will automatically run and will allow you to have an access on the same.

Well as said by you that you are unable to connect the EA core fix then this must be a game issue so what you have to do here is that just try and install the game again. I mean to say that it might have happen that the game have got corrupted and that is the reason you are getting improper support from there. And I guess that after reinstalling the game you will be able to solve the issue and then you an easily able to play the game on your system.

Actually the problem that you are facing is due to the network connection which is being made and to solve the same you have to perform the connection test where you will be determined that the problem and also will fix the same.. and if there are firewalls install then you have to temporarily disable the firewalls that are install and then see whether you are able to have an access on the same site because then you will logged in as the admin and then you have to see whether the sites are blocked by the firewall or not. And if you will ask me then I guess you will not face any troubles while playing the game.

Well the error message that you are getting while playing the game is because that you are logged in your system as an administrator. So first of all make sure that you are a administrator for playing the game. It happens there are some rights for the users and admin holds all of them now I hope that doing the same will definitely help you to solve the issue and then you can play the game without any error message.