Thread: How to remove zombie mode from Vampire Wars

How to remove zombie mode from Vampire Wars

Hi all, I like to play the Vampire Wars. I am playing this from long time but now I have started facing some problem with this and I don’t know that how can I get out of that. Actually vamps keep hitlisting and hiding it. I don’t like this. Can you tell me any way by which I can remove this? Please reply if you have any idea regarding this. I will appreciate any suggestion or comment on this. Thank you so much in advance.

Re: How to remove zombie mode from Vampire Wars

There is some problem in doing this. Actually if they remove it then you can be hitlisted at any time even when you are safe (under 20). Then they can just keep hitlisting you over and over and over. That would not be very fun would it. I have just learned to deal with the fact that there are people on the game that are there just to take away your joy of playing the game. I hope that this will give you the idea that why it should not be removed from it.

Maybe backed up with the inability to go under 20 until the hit was completed. I would always agree to this but at the moment even more so. I am waiting for my cowardly lister to resurface so I may tear him to bits. Removing zombie mode would be a bad idea in my opinion. It's the second time I've been hit-listed in the space of five minutes. I'm sure I'll be up there again the moment I replenish. Spiked is right, it's not enough to remove the ability to hit-list while zombied. We must be able to hit back as soon as the contract is completed. Great idea guys.

Three times today I have been spam attacked and today is not the first time this has happened. In fact, it seems that one of these jerks has me on their bookmark in excess of 11 times. When I attempt to hit list them the answer is "you can't hit list them, they're already dead". This issue is taking the joy out of the game and not just for me but for the friends I enjoy playing with too. It needs to be addressed in some way. I appreciate that the game has been provided for players to enjoy but the devs really need to make some attempt at closing up the holes that players are using that makes the game utterly unfair for those that are actually trying to play and not just 'use' to show how big and nasty and snotty of players they can be to others.

I have been massively attacked but since yesterday I have managed that I was sympathetic to a clan war situation and how it started. It is been very aggressively attacked by the person who it appears started said war. I know there is 2 sides to a story but this character is a character. Like, they are waiting when my health will be above 20 so they can rip me apart again. I am still in the 100's, this player is in the 2,000's and IS strong enough to kill me in 1 or 2 shots, especially when my health is lower. So right now I am u-boating which I really did not think I would need to once I got past the 70s to mid-80s. It either that or not be able to play at all.

Zombie mode is just a way to do all they want then go under 20 and leave so they don't get attacked back. If you won't remove Zombie mode make it so if you are under 20 you don't get blood. Some ppl may not like that but if you stay logged in you get your health back and your blood income back, but if you log off under 20 to keep from getting attacked you don't get the blood income to come back to spend.