Thread: Black Emporium Not there in Registered Game Promotions

Black Emporium Not there in Registered Game Promotions

Fadeshear and Orlais lion in DA 2 and I have a pre-ordering/registering of this game. So if I pre-ordered then obviously this is a new copy. So why is not the black empire appears in my game promotions registered? How do you emporium. The way in which fadeshear and Orlais lion was in his uncle's house there is a box called "Special Delivery", which has all the bonus items in it. That's assuming that appears in promotions game recorded. If not then you have to register the game with the correct CD key so you know it was a preorder.

Re: Black Emporium Not there in Registered Game Promotions

It seems that the DLC on my profile could not decide if I was using a PC or Mac boys and girls You can check there. Low profile, then the content of their play recorded. You should see the link wondering what platform to use. Yes, I had registered the addon / DLC after installing the game, and came to my recorded content fine in my online profile here. Instead of saying, "transfer", however, requires that I select the OS platform to use. Clicking it gave me a new window to download the suitable add-on package installation and external of the game. I ran the installer, and then appeared properly in the game in my DLC content.

It did the same to me. I presume the link has altered, but you can utilize the code to transfer the features in the bioware socialnetwork well. I feel like I need better instructions for these things. They keep saying how to access them, but how not to get them working. Perhaps my confusion comes from the fact that my steam version gave me three CD keys, but only one was working to register the game ... I'm supercilious one of the other is my promo code for Black Emporium.

I was able to see properly with the version of Steam. You have to use the game the right key (right click on your library daii vapor. Then will come into view in the content of their registered BioWare game and be able to download or lnstalling. However, after you are hoops, as you can not to install it. I think the executable installer searches the registry entries do not exist for the steam version and the installer will not run. I guess we'll have to wait for EA / BioWare / species steam out or someone post a registry hack that will allow the installation to run.

I have the steam version. If you open your steam and select cilent Dragon Age II should see a link called "CD Key in the links section on the right. The first code is the old Dragon II CD key. The second as 'Dragon Age II - key law' is for Black Emporio. The third as' Dragon Age II - Preorder Right key is for the sword and shield. The two keys must be exchanged right on the page Redeem promotional code on this site. Then you can manually download and install the Emporio Black, from the Your registered game content. The sword and shield in the game will automatically appear when you log in under Extras - Unlock>. To be covered.

I downloaded manually PE, SE, SE, but when I run it an error window pops up and says that Dragon Age 2 is required to be installed. It installs! Ahhh. This is all in the top of the fact that my signature collection before the order not to spend the day with a crack spell: / I tried to install w / o the crack and does not work too well: / I PC users in North America. I entered all my codes, and displayed in the contents of my game recorded.