Thread: Fight Night Champion: CAB faces NEED to get fixed

Fight Night Champion: CAB faces NEED to get fixed

I am playing Fight Night Champion from last week. Well I am having an issue with Floyd Mayweather. The face glitch is not allowing me to finish the game. Entire body is in a one tone but the middle of the face has become ridiculously pale. Please fix this issue it looks really bad when skin of the body in a darker tone. He will look great in the dark skin rather in pale glitch. Let me know any help on this particular matter.

Re: Fight Night Champion: CAB faces NEED to get fixed

Can you post the original photo of the Cab over here? I think the original image of the Cab which might be causing the problem in the game . i have already made number of fighters with FNR4 by using Cab. I let you know that many of them was having darker skin. I was getting some lighting issue with the some kind of the tweaks. But I would like to see the original image of the cab in this particular thread.

What do you think lighting the skin would improve the thing? well we are not supposed to set the facial feature through the pat. Its not kind of black fighters. White fighters are coming out from bruises and black smudges and their faces from the type of shadow. I have also made Chris Eubank. There was Twilight vampire appearing in the fighter to share boxers pic. Well I am suspecting that transvestite had changed the face of cab.

Yes there is an issue with the faces of the player of the game. I am looking for the work around in the game. I am looking to create a boxer with darkening the source image of the boxer. I am hoping that it will fix this particular problem in the game. well I have already spended around 3 hour son this thing but it did not worked for me so far. I am going to work on above mentioned thing for next time and I et you know about the experience of mine.

I am not sure that dark photo will work in the situation but I am hoping that it will work in the situation. Well I have successfully edited the Mayweather pic in Photoshop so that game would recognize the signature features. I have made tad brighter and pushed the contrast little bit up but I have not found anything like pale. You should also push the contrast tiny rather making the picture little bit brighter.

Mayweather face is working but it is not removing the white complexion glitch from the face of the player. The outline of the face is complaining about everything. I have decided that I will contact the developer of the game for this particular matter. The developers of the game can fix the matter. I am hoping that EA games will fix the matter as soon as possible.