Thread: Will Fight Night Champion released in PC version?

Will Fight Night Champion released in PC version?

Well you know very well that Fight Night Champion is included for the Xbox 360 only. I am looking for the PC version of this particular game. I have not found any boxing game for PC version so far. This game will become the best game if there will Pc version of the game is being released by EA games. I am hoping that EA will do the same. Let me know the opinion of yours on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Will Fight Night Champion released in PC version?

Well I think you are wrong assuming about this particular game. I am not hoping that many of the PC users will never buy this particular game Fight Night Champion. There are already MMO's and FPS which are the leading in the PC gaming. Boxing game like Fight Night Champion failed to get enough number of players then you should forget about the PC users that they will buy and play the game on the computers of them.

Yes you have suggested good point on the post of yours. I really agree with you. I also want to give a light shed on other very important point. I want to know how one can achieve the new strike control on the keyboard of their computers. According to my way of thinking it would become heavily micro managed and hoping that EA games will leave Fight Night Champion for the consol only. So you need to look for the game which is specially designed for the computer of yours.

The Fight Night Champion is particularly designed for the both Xbox and PlayStation controller. What do you think how many people will go to market and purchase the game to play on the computer of them if this game is being released in the PC version of the game. let me know what amount of people are playing sim games on the computer of them? Their very few people who know about the all controllers which are required to play the game. I think it would be waste of time and money to sell this game for the computer users.

I let you know that there is fun when you are supposed to play the game on the Xbox. Also many people having fun while they are playing the game on the computer itself. All the games which are released for the Xbox or play station need to be turned in to Pc version also. Well I am having Xbox then also I had spent lots of money on the PC game. well I am supporting the people who are playing the games on the computers instead of Xbox.

Well it is already mentioned by the other user that there is requirement of the controllers to play the game on the computer of yours. This particular game works great on the Xbox. I am knowing that number of people are using USB wired XBOX Controllers and I am sure that those people will definitely purchase the game on the computer. One thing you should note that your computer should have good configuration otherwise graphic related issue might occur on the computer.