Thread: All about the Greatest Ever Fight Night Round 4 Players XBOX

All about the Greatest Ever Fight Night Round 4 Players XBOX

I have recently started to play Fight Night Champion on the Xbox of mine. Well I want to know all the top most fighters of this particular game. i am asking to all of the players who had started to playing Fight Night Champion. I am hoping that you will post your answer as soon as possible. Every reply of yours would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: All about the Greatest Ever Fight Night Round 4 Players XBOX

I am providing the top ten exploiters on the basis of my experience and also the people who have told me about them.

1. Fullmetal
    2. Genghis Khan
    3. Sparzo
    4. I'm cold blooded
    5. Trap the slayer
    6. LIL Kiki 88
    7. Ed the best
    8. ITTI ELITE
    9. Il Gladiatore
    10. Exavier510

Fullmetal88

He is the greatest player in this particular game. he had won $11,000 from the various type of tournaments and which is occupying the top most rank on OWC. The record of that particular player is unable to surpass. He is having perfect blocking and having hyper punch in the game.

Genghis Khan

He is the most offensive player in the game I have ever seen in this particular game. he has ability to fight with the player with limitless stamina. The hyper punch of that player makes him most devastating fighter in this particular game.

BIT JR

It was very difficult to compare his contemporaries. He was fighting like an absolute machine. He is holding unbelievable record. He can fight in both the way backward as well as forward.

• Im Cold Blooded
    He is the most sim fighter I have ever seen in the game. it has invented various steps in body jabs and steps to lean archetype which has been cloned by others. He has stopped playing the game but still its having great amount of record in the game.
    • Ric Nash
    He is an offensive monster who dominated the OWC ranking with the great aggressive nature while fighting. He was the very first fighter who made back step haymaker technique really popular he can fight with anyone without fearing at all. He has also having the ability to step, weave and box in this game.

ITTI Elite
    He is the best offensive counter puncher in this particular game. from the very first day he was at the top ranked among the all the fighters in OWC. No any other player is having the ability to use all the tools in the game. it makes the fighter to be all rounder in the game.

Il Subzero
    I agree that he is the best European ever I have seen. A greats counter puncher with precision like a surgeon. He will give you back-step straight if you tried to penetrated the jab in the game. he is the toughest fighter in this particular game. Il Subzero holding all the topmost record in LW and holding all the three belts.

• Nydrus
    • He is the most brilliant boxer I have ever seen in the game and he is a pioneer of SIM boxing in FNR4. He has ability to do anything in the game and he could be in the top 5 in the list. No one can fight on back-foot like him.
    • TRAP the SLAYER
    • He is a great all rounder I have seen so far and having the top record on LW as well as HW OWC. No one can stop his fire body-uppercuts and back-slide and jab finishes the game.
    • Citizen 88
    • He is the offensive player I have seen the game which is utilizing the zero exploits in order to carve some best record in the game. he had spent time in different accounts and also maintaining his anonymity which made him higher ranked in the game.