Thread: Dragon Age II cannot save manually

Dragon Age II cannot save manually

The Dragon age 2 is the game which I have been waiting for from the past several weeks. Yesterday I have got the retail copy along with serial code. I have installed it in my gaming rig and started playing. After some hours I thought to take break. So I resumed the game and went to save. However I couldn’t able to save it in any manner. The game can autosave but when I go for manual save it just does nothing. I don’t why it is doing so. If the game can autosave then it should save manually. How it won’t?

Re: Dragon Age II cannot save manually

I thought that the game Dragon age 2 could not able to save in any manner. Because many people are saying that the game couldn’t even autosave. It just weird to think about because everyone getting different type of issues. So it could be really hard to give the solution. There is no guaranteed solution for this game but some possible solution may work for you. One possible solution is re-install the game in another drive or other partition other than default drive. In my computer the default is C:.

Bioware has already described in its forums that the Dragon age 2 has some game save related issue. The game cannot be saved properly some time. They also telling that they are working on quick fix and they will release the patch as soon as possible. Right there is one patch is available to download which is about nearly 1GB and it might be going to resolve some of the tiny issues and bugs. However the game save trouble is major problem and the bioware should act as quick as possible now.

People with solitary core processors haven’t been capable to save the game. It's fixed in a loop, hence if you attempt to save physically, you'll contain the save icon trapped on top of the right side of your monitor. And if you struggle to save automatically, you will not able make it. The least necessities of Dragon Age 2 do affirm that you require a dual core processor. So I think that it is the time to upgrade your gaming computer.

I had this trouble at first also. Following inspecting out a small number of threads in the Bioware forum, I initiate the matter appears to occur most frequently on computers with single-core CPUs. Even though I contain a triple-core CPU, I establish out it was simply using a lone processor to play Dragon Age 2 - thus my incapability to save. One time I utilized an external program (CPU Control)in order to 'force' DA2 to make use of numerous cores whilst playing, I had no further issues with loading/saving.

Just use the new triple core processor from AMD. By using those processors you will not get any problems with Dragon age 2. One more thing is the AMD processors are best for gaming platform. Furthermore try to use some crack version of games. Other wise use a good overclocking program to overclock the CPU speed. It might help you out somehow.