Thread: Dragon age 2 import features is all messed up

Dragon age 2 import features is all messed up

Here is a serious issue with the newly installed game in my windows 7 HP Compaq PC, the features those are imported from the game installed folder are simply messed up. All of the previous saved data’s are not responding with all of the characters and also with the features, I can’t access the previous stored data of this game. I can’t understand why this happening with this newly installed game. is here nay one having nay information regarding?

Re: Dragon age 2 import features is all messed up

First of check the game setting that you made after the installation, try to resolve this issue by reset them all and then if still this problem arriving then this can happen with you if you are suing the demo version of this game, because in some of the games those are also offered the demo version cannot featured with these information, so in that cases you need to replace this with the original version, only this will give you the features of those you are mentioned above.

If you are not able to access the saved game information from the save d folder under the game bin folder then I have a trick to access then from a location, you can easily access them from the save Summary under the saved important features location. I was also facing relevant type of issue, after that I was also searched on this issue in different web sites and from a web site I found this trick, I recommend you to go through this process, it will surely help you.

I am also facing a problem with this newly launched game, this was also encountering similar type of issue with the saved game file, though in this morning I first tried to access the save game, and when I try o play the game from the earlier chapter with the previous character, it flashes that game is no installed properly, though I installed this in last night and this was run perfectly with all of its features more than 3 time, that I played. Suddenly why this problem occur I can’t understand. Is here anyone having any idea on this issue?

This problem is can be occurred for any other application, which is installed in your system, for that first of all be sure about this form the process tab under task manager, check whether there is any another task of any other application is running with that or not. If this you will found the kill that process and then try to play the game, I was also facing relevant issue, and after that when I tried with this process I easily overcome from this problem, so I hope it will also help you.

One of my friend was also encountered this same issue in his system with a high definition game, after played properly up to more than one weeks, one days he suddenly unable to access the game from its saved game folder, at that time he was also tried with any tricks to resolve this, but nothing was helped him. After that he scan the system and found that the saved folder under the installed folder is affected by a virus file and by scan he found this and removed from his system, after than still now there is no other problem arrived with this game in his system. So I also recommend you to go through this process. This hopefully helps you to overcome from the problem.

If both of you are still facing the problem the n simply I recommend you to reload the game, fo0r that first of all remove the existing one and along with this also remove the other installed files from your hard drive and then proceed for the fresh installation, though this is as the recommended and the last option to resolve the problems that you mentioned in your. So after applying the above processes if you are facing the problem than go through this. It will definitely help you to overcome from the problem.