Thread: Dragon age 2 autosave/save/load problem

Dragon age 2 autosave/save/load problem

I have just started playing the game called Dragon age 2. I was worried about the rumors about this game that it has several issues. By luckily I didn’t get any issue while playing so far. Later I have realized that I have enabled the autosave option. But in my case the game didn’t autosave so far now. I have again started the game and results are the same. Then I went for manually save the game but I didn’t save at all. After several tried I managed to save it. Then I again try to load from saved game but it didn’t load at all. Now I assume that the rumors which I heard about this game were true though.

Re: Dragon age 2 autosave/save/load problem

Seems to me that the game Dragon age 2 didn’t installed properly in your computer. Now what you have to do is completely take out the game now with all its saved folders and files and reboot the computer. Put the game installation CD into the disc drive and start with the custom installation rather than the express installation. Now you might able to save the game. The problem is that usually the game saves its “Saved game” files in the MY document folder. It will create a separate folder there. If this folder does not exist then the game cannot be saved.

The problem is that you haven’t run the game using admin account. In order to play Dragon Age 2 without any issues you need to login using administrator account. Because this account only have the required privileges for that game. One more thing to say that do not only try to install the game in the default drive C:. Try to install in different drive so that you can minimize the issues. Also free up the C drive space so that the game can store its temporary files very easily.

The fix for this issue is still in progress and no one yet couldn’t able to find out the game in any manner. The rumors say that this issue is due to the compatibility between the game and some quad core processors. The developers are still struggling to find a fix for this. So when it gets leaked you will surely going to get it. As I say this issue is no for all computer. It is for only those compute which runs with some quad core processors. If you are using the AMD processors then you will get any trouble. The trouble is only between the Intel and Bioware Dragon age 2.

It is a major error in Bioware dragon age 2. I heard that this issue has not resolved yet. So I assume that we need to wait for the patch that is coming out from the EA or bioware. Till then we need to play the game everytime from the beginning. Some of the main files might have been missing in the game and due to this you cannot able to perform any kind of save operation for that game.

Only few computers which have installed the Dragon age 2 is getting this issue. It is about the processor or cores in your computer. If you are using certain series of intel processors then you are not out of trouble. Aim setting your affinity toward 1 core, otherwise 2 cores. You can carry out this by striking control+alt+delete keys and selecting a process and pusing "set affinity" following right clicking. I cannot guarantee you that the issue can be resolved but you can hope well.