Thread: “Dragon Age 2 autorun.exe installer has encountered an unexpected error” error message in windows vista

“Dragon Age 2 autorun.exe installer has encountered an unexpected error” error message in windows vista

“Dragon Age 2 autorun.exe installer has encountered an unexpected error”, this error message is appearing into my Dell Desktop PC, which is running with windows vista OS. Whenever I tried to run the game launch .exe file this error message appears into the screen. I am a school student, and this is the first game that I tried to load into my system, but not able to perform this, what should id now to load the game? Any trick to resolve this issue and e able to load the game without any error message nod any other problem into the system.

re: “Dragon Age 2 autorun.exe installer has encountered an unexpected error” error message in windows vista

This can be happening for any other process, open task manager and from the process tab check whether the gaming process is running with any other process of the application those are installed in your system. Along with this also make sure that the CPU usage of that game installed process is not taking so much memory. I was also facing relevant type of problem with a high definition game after that when I searched about on this issue, I found that the problem was occurring for the any other application process, this was preventing to execute the game installed, I kill that process then run the installer process, it installed properly and now still now there is not other problem arrived with that game.

re: “Dragon Age 2 autorun.exe installer has encountered an unexpected error” error message in windows vista

As per opinion I would like to suggest you to scan your system with an up to date antivirus program, because one of my friend was also encountered a problem in his machine few months goo, he was thought that the problem was occurring for the game installer file, he tried with another game installed but this was also happened similar issue, after that when he collect a solution by searching on different web site that the problem might be occurred for the virus file, so after that he simply scan his full system and found that virus file. After scanning he remove that and the problem was solved. So I hope in your problem also a virus file is creating this problem, for that try with the scanning process, hopefully this will help you to overcome form the problem.

The installed file is corrupted or the game version is not support the game version, first of all you need to make sure that the game version is compatible with the operating system version and along with the hardware specification of your system. Some of the games are required to compatible with the system specification also with the operating system. Apart from that also like to suggest you to make sure that the game installed disc is proper, now courted.

I am also facing relevant type of problem with this game, that I purchased today, after purchased I run the installer package and encountered a problem with this, it flashes a error message into my screen that the game is not compatible with this system specification, I tried with the second and this time it flashes another message that the game installer .exe is stopped working. Can’t understand why these error messages are appeared into my screen. Those one of my friend was also purchased the same game with me, who is also having similar system specification that I am facing, but he did not encountered any such problem with the installer of this game. Then why this is only happening with me? Any idea on this issue?

Re: “Dragon Age 2 autorun.exe installer has encountered an unexpected error” error message in windows vista

This is completely happening for the graphics driver, where as I had relevant issue, and when I searched on this I found by upgrade the graphical interface version this can be resolved. So I recommend you to upgrade the graphics card software version. for that enter to the device manager and from there open the display tab, right click on the driver name and choose the online update option, it will take few time to collect the information about the update version of the card and will shown to you into the screen, select the update option and wait till it requires for reboot our system. go through this, it will surely help you to overcome from the problem.

Re: “Dragon Age 2 autorun.exe installer has encountered an unexpected error” error message in windows vista

I also think that the problem that you posted here is completely occurring for the graphics driver, but before apply to any trick for graphics driver, suggest you to run the anti malwarebyte program in your system, because this can also be occurred for the virus, if this helps then ok there is no need to apply any other trick, but if this does not help you then I recommend you to reload the graphics driver, for that run the installation program and from the start up screen choose remove option, it will first remove the existing driver version and then install with a fresh version, if the problem is only happening for the graphics driver then this solution will surely works.