Thread: Dragon Age 2 servers are temporarily unavailable

Dragon Age 2 servers are temporarily unavailable

Hello friends looks like there are number of varying problems with this Dragon Age2 game as I get to see so many threads are being made on this forum related to some of the problem of the game, now what I am going through is that I am not able to connect to the server in order to connect with my friends to play the game in lan. I have installed the game quite comprehensively and that I can play the game alone as well but when I try to connect to my friends in order to play the game along with him, I am getting a error message saying that servers are temporarily unavailable and I am not able to connect to them, so can someone suggest me that what exactly is the problem and how should I get this solved.

Re: Dragon Age2 servers are temporarily unavailable

Dude I would want to know that are you using the original version of the game installed on your system or is that you have got the demo version installed. If you are using the demo version of the game then I would want to request you that the demo version of the Dragon Age2 is still not up to the mark and that there are many users who are having some or the other problem with the working of the demo version of the game, so what I can say that if this is true then you should delete it and go on to install the working version of the same.

What I can suggest is that make sure that you have got the internet working properly on your system and that when you connect to the friend for playing the game with him also see to it that the data line is perfect in the modem. The error that the servers are temporarily suggest that there is some kind of a problem with the internet connection that you are having on your system and that you will only get to solve this problem by contacting your ISP and informing the same as he will suggest the appropriate measures.

Guys I have installed the fresh and the original version of the game on my system, also I have a pretty good working internet connection as well. I have been using the IP that my friend provides me to join along with him to play the game but then also I find that I am unable to do it. My ISP is saying that there could be some problem in the game itself and that is why I am unable to connect to the server, but I don’t find any such problem yet, so can someone suggest me that what should I do now to get it connected sweetly.

Hey dude make sure that you have got the firewall and the antivirus program off on your system as I have come to know that there is some kind of a problem with the game not connecting to different servers when the firewall is on. The main purpose of the firewall is to restrict the system to unauthorized access, so if you have got the firewall running on your system so that could not allow you to connect to the server easily, so you should always switch off the firewall before connection to the server.

Guys I am also having some kind of a problem with the connection to the servers in order to play the game with my friends. Though I am able to log into the server and play the game along with my friends, but the problem that I am facing is that I am unable to get to log inside the server for more than half an hour. I am able to get connect to them easily but when I am playing the game I find that I don’t get to play for more than half an hour, so can someone suggest me what is the problem and how should I get it solved.

Re: Dragon Age 2 servers are temporarily unavailable

Maybe when you are directed out of the game maybe during that point of time you might get the server down that is the connection might have got temporarily disconnected and that is why you are getting rid of the server connection. So during that time check the ping from the command prompt which I know you would be knowing and see if you are getting the packets on time. If you are not getting then there is some problem in the internet connection.