Thread: Unable to play Dragon Age 2 in full screen mode

Unable to play Dragon Age 2 in full screen mode

Hello friends I have installed this Dragon Age 2 demo version of the game on my system that is having the Windows 7 64 bit version operating system along with GTX 570. The problem is that I am not getting this game to play this game in full screen mode. When I set the game to play the game in full screen I find that the screen starts to flicker a bit and latter on I find it very difficult to view any thing and that is why I have to purposely quit the game, I am really fed up of this since it is of no use if the game is unable to play in full screen.

Re: Unable to play Dragon Age 2 in full screen mode

Hey buddy I would want to know that are you able to get to play the game in the normal Windowed mode or is that in the normal windowed mode you are again facing the problem of the flickering as you are having in the full screen mode. Also try to minimize the game and see if you are able to get everything properly after that, I think that you might be having some problem inside the game if you are not able to get to play the game even in the Windowed mode also.

Dude first of all can you tell me what is the size of the monitor and at what screen resolution are you trying to play the game in the full screen mode. If you are having a maximum inch monitor and if you are not having the strong graphics card that is able to hold the game on the screen so what I feel that you will only be able to play in the normal windowed mode, as through it every thing will work perfectly.

Guys I am having 1920x1080 wide screen monitor, although the monitor is quite huge but then also when I previously played many of the games on this I was easily getting to see each and everything even when I play the game in the full screen mode. The reason why I had installed this wide monitor is to enjoy the game more as possible. Since I have got a great affection with the game and I almost play each and every game that comes inside the market, so what I believe is that if this game does not support the wide monitor then I think that I will have to give up with this game.

Hey dear friend its pretty early so as to predict what is actually wrong whether your monitor is too large or is it the problem of the graphics or is it that there is a glitch in the game itself. What I feel that since the original version of game is still not out and still you are making use of the demo version so there are possibility that the problem could be in the demo version as this is not a fully functional version of the game and that there are many of the bugs that needs to be addressed which will be done in the original version.

Guys I am also facing some kind of a problem with the game as I have come to know that whenever I play the game in the Windowed mode after some time it automatically goes into the full mode itself. I have got the original working version of the game from the store the other day and I was able to play the game pretty easily. But since I would want to play the game in the Windowed mode so as to perform some other task as well so when I keep the game running in the Windowed mode, after some time it automatically redirects to the full screen mode, so guys can someone help me to know that what is the problem and how it can be rectified.

Hey guys I have to know that this is mostly happening of you run the game in the Dx 11 mode, I have come to know that there is some kind of a problem with the game not going along nicely with the Dx 11 mode and that is why you are not able to get the game to run easily in the Windowed mode. What I would suggest is that you should run the game in the Dx 9 mode and then see if you are able to get to play the game in the Windowed mode after that, hope you surely will.