Thread: Dragon Age 2 numerous loading screen

Dragon Age 2 numerous loading screen

Newly purchased and installed Dragon Age 2 PC game is occurring a peculiar problem with the loading window, this was running fine till the last time about more than 4 time I played this, but this starts creating from this morning, whenever I tried to open the game it appears with the endless number loading screen one after a one. I need to kill the process of this game from the task manager and if I again tried to play the game, this happen the same problem, I tried more than 3 times in today, but every time is happens similar issue. What should I do now? How to resolve this?

Re: Dragon Age 2 numerous loading screen

Though you was able to able to play the same game in the last night, so I don’t think so the problem is ion the game, according to my knowledge regarding these type for problem, I think there is any other application process is running in your system that is not applied into the system, when you kill the game process from task manager did you fond nay such kind of process which is unknown to you? if you will found any kind of these then kill that and then try to play the game. I hope it will be help you.

This issue can also be occurring for the any virus or malwarebyrte file which can be stored into the hard drive in the system 32 folder, that is creating problem during the game execution, because I was facing similar kind of problem, and after a deep search on this I found that the problem was occurring for the virus file, so in that case, I suggest you to run the antivirus program and full scan your system, if this occurring for the virus as I had a experience then by scan the hard drive it will surely be detected. Try this process.

The problem that you mentioned in your post, I had relevant issue, and when I consult with a technical who is having some of the idea on these type of issues, he suggest me to remove the flashing contents form my system, along with this if also the system is running with nay such graphics program then also remove that one. so if in your system if you are also installed these type of application then try to resolve the problem by removing then, along with also like to suggest you to download and install the Direct X, which should be compatible with the operating system version and also with the graphical interface that you have.

According to me the problem that you posted here can also be occurring for the graphics driver, first of all be sure that the gaming platform is supported by the graphics card, if this support but also the problem persists then reload the graphics driver, download the latest version from the manufacturer website and then run the installation process, it will replace the existing version with this new version. In some of the similar issue I found the graphics driver process is as the recommended solution, I hope this will surely be help you.

Is there any earlier gaming application is installed in your system or any removed gaming file is still stored into the hard drive, if this then remove then, run disc checkup program from the start menu search command panel and wait till the process complete and shown to you about the free spaces available inside the hard drive, and this will also remove the unused space by removing the unnecessary file from there. Go through this.

Reload the game if still you are facing the problem after applying the above mentioned process. Insert the game installation disc and run the installation process, at the beginning it will ask you to remove the existing or replace the game, remove that one and also remove other installed files of that game from your system and then proceed for the clean installation. Go through this, it is termed as the complete and final solution for these types of problems.