Thread: Where to download Dragon Age 2 Patch

Where to download Dragon Age 2 Patch

I am having one issue which is related to the Dragon Age 2. I need the patch of the Dragon Age 2 which is released for the High Configuration graphic card to fix the issue.I have tried every where but did not got it anywhere. Finally making this post so that i can get the patch download here. So if you can then let me know about the same. Thanks in advance.

Re: Where to download Dragon Age 2 Patch

Yes you are right Bioware has developed a patch for graphic card which is having the memory of greater then 1 GB and not working properly with game as expecting. I am also having the same problem of performance with the Graphic Card of mine. I have gone through the below given link which is having the download for the patch that will help you with the issue of yours.

Dragon Age 2

First of all thanks for giving me the download for the Dragon Age 2 patch which i was looking for long time. I have gone through the same and let me tell you that this working great with the device of mine. I need to know more about the Dragon Age 2 problem like Crash and Freeze issue which is faced by most of my friend who are not having the high configuration graphic card so they cant apply this patch. So if you are having any solution for then do let me now about it.

If your friends are having the problem playing the Dragon Age 2 game then i will advise you to suggest them to run with the compatible system which supports the Dragon age 2. Also it is recommended that to install the latest graphic driver for the Graphic Card which can be easily available on Manufacturer site. To know more about the problem and fixes you should visit Dragon Age 2 Troubleshooting Guide