Thread: Unable to install Dragon Age 2 on the location of my choice

Unable to install Dragon Age 2 on the location of my choice

Hello friends I am having some wired problem hard disk drives on which I mostly keep all the media files like the games and movies etc. So with the release of this Dragon Age 2 game I even decided to install the game on my D drive, but when I carry out the installation I find that the game does not prompt so as to which location should I carry out the installation of the game. It is always directed to the C drive a default drive, but I would want to install the game in the D drive so is there any option that is available to get the game installed in the D drive.

Re: Unable to install Dragon Age 2 on the location of my choice

Well what I think is that the setup file of the game after you install it always goes inside the drive which is having the operating system installed on it, so if you have got the operating system installed on the C drive than the files after you start the setup process will always move inside the C drive and there could be no way so as to get the installation of the file done on the other drive, so you should get the game to copy inside the D drive but when you install the same you will get the installation files inside the C drive.

Hey have you got only one hard disk on the system or is that you are having two separate hard disk that is one internal and one external and you would want to get the game installed on the D drive of the external, if this is the case then I think that you will have to make the external hard disk as your primary disk and than move forward with the installation, I would always recommend you that you should have all the data on the internal hard drive and then see if you can get the game to install in the inner drive.

Guys I am trying to install the game on my internal hard disk and that because there are chances that the Windows file get corrupted so with that if we are only left with the option of formatting then we have to again carry out the procedure for the installation of the game as with the Windows each and every files also gets formatted, So to avoid this I would want to install the game inside the D drive and I have found that many of my friends have also got that done, so can some one suggest me with ways so as to get the game to install in the d drive.

What I think is that you must be selecting the Express install rather then the Custom installation options and that is the reason why you are not able to get the locations options to carry out the installation of the game. What I suggest you is that you should always choose the custom install as with the custom install you always get the options to change the location of the installation of the game. So the next time that when you install the game you should make sure that you have chosen the Custom install option.

Guys I am unable to get the Dragon Age 2 game installed on my system since the day I had brought when I heard that it was released from a shop. It was complete CD pack having each and every thing inside it along with the CD key to carry out the installation and crack the game. But when I carried out the installation of the game and when I reached to the stage where I had to enter the CD key to install the game and when I entered the Product ID and press next, I got a message saying that unable to accept the key, I have tried many times and whatever key that has been provided to me I am writing it correctly , so can someone suggest me where is the problem.

Hey the product key that you have got along with the CD pack is unique for each and every product and without that you will not be able to crack the game. Since you have mention that you have tried to insert the product ID many times and still not able to get the installation properly, so what I think that there could be a problem while selecting the product Id for this CD and might have gone wrong from the receiver end, you should get it replaced from the store from where you have brought and let them send the Cd to the company for rectification.