Thread: Dragon Age 2 unable to create Character

Dragon Age 2 unable to create Character

Hello friends can someone please help me out with this Dragon Age 2 game as I have come to know that I am not getting all the options that are required to create the character. When I go inside the menu options to select the create character options I came to know that some of the options so as to edit the characters were greyed out and that is why I was not able to complete the request for the character, also only the faces of a specific character was available and that the rest were invisible, I am really looking to get my own avtar in this game so I would want to know that what should I do to make this option available.

Re: Dragon Age 2 unable to create Character

Hey have you tried some of the other keys of the keyboard and then saw whether it was working or not, what I believe is that the keys of editing the character might have been disabled and that you will have to set the keys from within the game, what I feel is that you should go inside the game settings option and then look for setting each and every keyboard key as per as you want to the controllers save the settings and then restart the game again, with this I think that you will be able to get all the options button enabled.

Hey I have come to know that that we can get to access all the buttons only after we have completed some specific stage or a level in the game and that after that all the options will get enabled. The options that you see grayed out while editing the character inside the game will only get enabled after you have passed some stages that will help enabling them. Before that you will not have all the options, so your first criteria would be to play the game as much as possible and then you will get the options enabled one at a time.

Guys what I think that there could be a bug inside the game that is responsible for the problem that you are getting, I don’t think so that there could be any requirement of getting to a level and after that getting all the options so as to carry out the modifications of your character. I am getting irritated with this as we have to wait for some time and spend time in the game before all the options are completely enabled, what I think that the company should really look in terms of customer satisfaction and should make the changes inside the game as early as possible so that we can enjoy the game to the fullest.

Guys I am having some kind of a weird problem with the Dragon Age 2 game as well as I am not getting the music that has been desired in the game, the problem is that without the sound I find it very wired playing the game, sometimes I get all the sound but the other time without doing anything I find that the sound gets off and I am not able to hear anything, I have checked out everything that is related to the speaker, every connection and one thing I can assure you that the problem is from inside the game., so can someone help me to know that what is the problem and how should I get it solved.

Guys I have come to know that there are lot of people that are getting some or the other issue with this Dragon Age 2 as some of them are not getting all the options on the game interface then there are other that not getting good graphics within the game and also some of them are having the sound problem in the game. What I think that we should all send some kind of a escalation containing all the problems that are having in the game as early as possible and let them take all the necessary actions that are required to solve the problem.