Thread: Dragon Age 2 Sword & Shield missing

Dragon Age 2 Sword & Shield missing

Guys this is my first pot on this forum and I would expect from all of you that I will get the necessary solutions that is necessary for overcoming the problem that I am having with this Dragon Age 2 game. I have installed this game successfully and when I was playing the game I got to know that the DLC items which we get by means of the pre order from gamestop, aren't viewing up on my account, I have successfully created my account with the game and than also I am not getting the swords and the shield within the game. So can some one help me to know that were are items gone and from where I can get as I am not able to play the game without them.

Re: Dragon Age 2 Sword & Shield missing

What I can only suggest is that you must reinstall the game and then see if you can get the sword listed again, there are many of the user who are facing some or the other kind of a problem with the Dragon Age 2 game like items misplaced, options not working properly, so what I think that you should reinstall the game once and see if it can help you in solving the problem of the items to get visible again in the game.

Hey although I haven’t played the game but I have come to know from a friend of mine that to get the sword and the shield you will have to registered your account with the game and that and then you will have to enter the promo code and then you will be directed with a window showing the two items. So first of all get the account registered to obtain the promo code and then you will surely get the access to the sword and the shield.

Guys thanks for the solutions that you all have provided but none of them was able to solve my problem, guys I have already registered my account with the EA and have come to know that when I enter the promo code I find that there is nothing happening afterwards. I am not able to redirect to anywhere after entering the code instead I get a message saying that the weapons have been already used and so I will not be able to use the same again, but as far as I know that I have not made use of any of those so can someone help me to know that what is the problem.

One of my friend even had the same problem at the beginning of the Dragon Age 2 where he was not be get the sword and the shields to play the game and latter on when he went to search for the same he came to know that we are only able to get the swords and the shields after having some kind of a specific level in the game, we are not able to get the swords and the shield in the beginning of the game and so I would suggest you that you should first play the game to some extent and then search for the swords and the shield.

Guys I am also facing as some problem with this Dragon Age 2 game that I have installed on my system as I have come to know that when I recover my code in order to get the sword and shield and they showed up on my recover code list, however at the present when I go away back to my list, I find that the items are not there now how can this be possible .I have checked out the list again in order to make a surety about the items vanishing but I found that both of items were in the list still, so can someone help me to know that what exactly is the problem.

Guys I have come to know that there is some or the other problem with the Dragon Age 2 game that have been used by each and every game. I think that there is some kind of a glitch in the game that is causing the problem of the items not getting displayed in the game interface. Since the game has just got released so what I think that there could be a possibility that there are some kind of bugs that are not been solved yet by the developers because of which it is causing the problem in the game, so what I would suggest and the only way would be that you should lodge a complaint to the developers as early as possible.