Thread: Dragon Age 2 Game Crashes with Poor Performance

Dragon Age 2 Game Crashes with Poor Performance

I am really facing a peculiar type of problem with the Dragon Age 2, it frequently crashes in my windows 7 compatible HP Compaq Presario laptop, this I installed recently after the launch. I am not able to play the game properly after the installation. I can’t play the game more than 7 minute. I need to reboot the system after the crashes, what should I do now to recover this problem? Provide me tricks to resolve this issue.

Re: Dragon Age 2 Game Crashes with Poor Performance

Is this is the first time that you are facing with a gaming console? I was also facing these type of problem in my windows compatible system. After that I was searched almost everywhere for the solution, applied many of them, but nothing was helped me, after that when I tried to research on this I found that the issue was occurred for the other gaming console file those was stored after remove that one from my system, I instantly remove that and get relief from the problem. So I recommend you to go through this solution, I hope it will somehow help you to resolve the issue.

The game crashing problem in most of the cases is occurred for the gaming console, the game might not be installed properly, but without apply any trick on this, I suggest you to go through some of the compatibility information regarding the gaming console. First of all be sure that the game is compatible with the operating system version, along with this also should be compatible with the hardware devices in your system.

Game crashing problem is maximum time occurred for the graphical interface or the GPU. Enter to the device manager and from there look for the device driver status, I am thinking that the problems I in the graphics driver, to resolve this try once by reload the driver, proceed to the device manager and from there open the display tab, right click on the driver name and choose the advanced recommended up date option, it will ask you to locate the driver installation program, browse and choose the file, terminate the process and wait till it require for the reboot of your system. I hope this will surely help you.

I am also facing a problem with this newly launched Dragon Age 2 PC game, after the installation when I reboot the system it takes a lot time to appear the welcome screen, after that when I tried to play the game it also takes few time, and after appear the loading screen the game simply freezes along with this also flashes a message that the game is not compatible with the system specification, though it did not occurred nay problem during the installation then why this is happening? Any suggestion for me to resolve this issue.

The above mentioned both the problems with the newels launched game, I recommend both of you to reload the game, for this first of all remove the existing game application from your hard drive, setting and also the other files those are installed into the hard drive, also remove them. Now proved for the fresh installation, but before that I also like to suggest you to go for the above mentioned processes, if any process is not helped you then go for this technique.

I would like to recommend you to try once to start your system in safe mode, and check whether the problem is still occurring on that mode or not. As per my opinion, I think this is occurring for the graphics driver, and to resolve this I recommend you to upgrade the driver firmware version and reboot your system, my younger brother was also experienced with this problem, after that when he searched on this issue, he found that the problem is occurred for the graphics driver, ad in most of the sites the driver reload is as the recommended option, he was also tried whiten this, and the problem was solved. So I hope it will also help you.