Thread: What is wrong with Online Championship in Fight Night Champion?

What is wrong with Online Championship in Fight Night Champion?

I am playing Fight Night Champion just after the releasing of this particular game. Well I really loved the concept of the online championship in this particular game in order to win the various belts in the game. I am thinking about the people who are having 87,88 ect. I have started with the player of mine with 78 which seems like a grandpa. I have also observed various people in the game who have won the online match but not getting the XP point which they are expecting after finishing with this mode. I think there is something wrong in the game. Anyone else having the same issue please post over here.

Re: What is wrong with Online Championship in Fight Night Champion?

I was thinking that EA games has introduced a great idea to buy the XP points through Microsoft Points and through Play Station in the game. I was wondering that online championship mode would be make the people to train the people hard. Making them to prcatise so that they achieve the belt online in the game. Hence I am thinking that people who are having very high ranking then they need to spent more money to get the points.

According to my way of thinking they was having very great idea but they have distorted the idea to make a lot of money. Hence there would be large price for the Cab in nearby future. If you are not looking to demolish yourself by the player who had recently bought the XP then I am suggesting that need to get the checkbook of yours when you are playing the game at the current time. The developer of the game is supposed to earn more money to get maximum profit.

In this particular method I am really disappointed with the concept of charging money to get the XP points. Well you know very well that popularity of this game has reduced gradually among the people. I am hoping that it will load the more revenue at the end of the game. Well the developer of the game is not interested whether it is fair to players or not. Also how they will work to earn the maximum points. They are concerned with the money only and don’t bother how millions of people are forced to work with this particular without doing any complaint.

There should be thing like OWC in this particular game in Fight Night Champion. even Stats of the both fighter should be like OWC. The concept of XP points is beneficial to the people who have got the game very early and playing the game each and every day of their life. Well this will make the people to stop playing OWC and start boxing in a private gyms. I think you should avoid playing with the people who are having very higher rating then that of you. In the situation of mine I am at 78 and I am not playing with players who is having ranking 82 and higher.

All this things are happening by the developer to get the maximum money in the game. Well in this particular I was wondering the EA games should allow to get unfair advantage if they are looking to spend some cash on the users like we. But I don’t think that developer of the game will make such thing possible. I think all the players need to play hard and raise their level in the game without using any cheat or help while playing the game. This will give you a sense of satisfaction when you are playing the game.

Currently I am at level 79 and I am using experience of mine to get the points. Whenever I see an opponent who has having 91 then I simply backout from the fighting. There is no chance to beat him at all. When you are looking to fight with someone then you will look the player who is having the skills like the players of yours. I have found that skill search grows does not seems to work at all. It’s a kind of thing where you are training your people in a specific area.