Thread: Dragon Age 2 audio freezes in low volume level

Dragon Age 2 audio freezes in low volume level

I am facing a problem with my recently installed Dragon Age 2 PC game, this creating a problem with the audio output, some of the application or the features are appearing with no sound along with this also this problem I noticed also happened in low level sound setting, in my dell insprion one desktop pc. And this happen with a particular character selection, at this time the sound crashes. What should id o now to resolve this nay suggestion for me?

Re: Dragon Age 2 audio freezes in low volume level

As per my knowledge the games are should be compatible with the system hardware devices, though the game that you installed is recently launched, for this you need to make sure that the game is compatible with the hardware that you are using in your system, along with though the problems I occurring regarding the audio output, so also be sure that the audio output of the game console is compatible with the driver version.

According to me the problem may be occurring for the sound chip card which is attached into your system, I recommend you to try once to replug the card under your CPU. Whereas this is a sophisticated solution and for this I recommend you to follow the manufacturer manual guide and proceed this process, I hope this will surely help you somehow.

Is the sound driver is up to dated, for this enter to the device manager and from there check the status of the sound driver, whether this is acting properly when there is sound enable program is running. Is other audio-able programs are running fine with the proper audio output? As per the problem i would like to suggest you to check the game setting for the audio output, and reconfigure that one, this can be help you to resolve the issue.

Update the sound driver version, because i think the problem is happening for the audio driver, if the driver version is not up dated then these types of problem can be occurred, to update the version enter to the device manager and from there open the sound tab right click on the sound driver name and choose the online update option, it will collect the information regarding the up to date version file and will direct you to install this one. Wait for the notification and click on install button. It will simply replace the existing version with this new firmware version. I was also facing problem, after that I was also tried with this process and problem was solved, try this.

Check the gaming console setting, along with also check the system audio setting, if there is problem you will found then simply replace the existing setting with the new configuration, set your system volume level in low, and though you mentioned you are also facing the problem in that mode. from the low level setting change the gaming setting and check whether the problem is occurring or not. Apart from that f you are still facing the problem atht this is occurring for the sound driver, try by reload the driver, any one from the above mentioned process will surely be help you as I hope.

Thank you all, for the quick reply for my problem, though after posting the problem her I also did a search on this, and applied many of the tricks those are related with the game, but I just forgot about the system hardware, in this case I follow the sound driver firmware version upgrade process which is mentioned here, applied that and easily get relief from the problem. It really works. So I recommend to other those are also having similar kind of problem should proceed with that technique, this will, surely help you.