Thread: Dragon Age 2 Strange Video output on mac

Dragon Age 2 Strange Video output on mac

I am not a gaming person, I newly installed Dragon Age 2 PC game on my mac osx and windows 7 compatible Dell PC, the system was running fine till with both the operating system, I did not encountered any problem in my system in earlier days, but suddenly after install the game into my system, it starts creating a problem in Mac platform. The problem is when I tried to play the first time into the system the graphics of the system appeared as fuzzy also with the shaped pattern. The games scenes are starts cutting. Sometimes the graphics appearing as transparent. Though this is first time I am facing this problem, so is there any one having any suggestion for m to overcome from this issue? Any input will be helpful for me.

Re: Dragon Age 2 Strange Video output on mac

As per my knowledge for these kinds of problems, did you recently installed or removed any game to other third party software in your system? If yes then the problem that you posted here, might be occurring for any one of them. For that I recommend you to s clean the registry editor and as well the temporary file of ten windows. I was also facing relevant type of issue, after that by the suggestion of my younger brother I was also tried with this process, and this helped me.

Is the game is compatible with the operating system version also with the graphical interface that you are using? I would like to suggest you to install the codec fire fro the operating system version that you are using, I some of the cases I found these type of the problems are may be occurred for the codec file, and by apply this one this can be solved. Be sure that the codec file is compatible with the Mac OSX OS, along with the graphical interface. Along with also recommend you to install the direct x in your system, with the compatibly of mac osx.

I was also facing similar issue, the whole screen is totally appearing as the box shape, and this occurred only whenever I tried to play any game. after that I was labs tried with many tricks, but after consult with a technical person who was very well known to me, suggest me to remove the graphical program those was installed in my system, not authorized or from any other trusted developer. The problem was occurred for them. So after remove them I overcome from the problem, so if you are also so many graphical programs in your system then try with this process, I hope it will definitely help you to resolve the issue.

The problem that you mentioned in your spot might also be occurring for the graphics driver, first of all make sure that the gaming console is compatible with the graphical card that you are using. If this compatible, but still creating a problem regarding the graphical performance then try once by reload the graphics driver, insert the driver installation disc into the CD ROM drive, and enter to the device manager, now open the display tab and right click on the driver name, choose the recommended advanced windo0ws option, it will direct you to locate the driver installation program, browse and terminate the process, wait till it requires for the reboot after complete the process.

Though the above mentioned processes are effective, and if you are still not able to resolve the issue that you are facing then I recommend you to reload the game, might be there is any file of the game is either not loaded properly or corrupted during the installation, so if this happens then by reload the game the problem will be resolved. Remove the existing one and then also remove the other installed files from the registry editor and from the temporary folder, now proceed for the fresh installation, I hope this process will surely help you to overcome from the problem.

According to me, the problems I surely occurring for the other previous installed file of any game or any application, did you remove any program recently. Might be the installed file of that application or game is creating the problem with the execution of the game. So for this you need to remove those files from your hard drive and reboot your system. Check whether the problem still persists or not. But if still the problem occurring then simply try with the windows repair option. Run the windows installation process and from the installation welcome screen select the repair option, if there is any files is get corrupted while you was installed the game then by this it will recovered.