Thread: Dragon Age 2 Pressing "ESC" screen goes blank

Dragon Age 2 Pressing "ESC" screen goes blank

Hello friends I have brought this new Dragon Age 2 game from a friend of mine which resides only a few distance away from my home. I have got all the necessary configuration that is required to play this game on my system. I have had installed this Dragon Age 2 game on my system successfully and I even started playing the game instantly. Everything was working pretty well until I found that when I tried to save the game after I got some what bored playing it and press the EXC to carry out the save event, I found out that I was just getting a blank screen with no options on it, however I can press the C key to return to the game but the problem is that I am not able to save my progress so is there anyone who can help me out with this problem.

Re: Dragon Age 2 Pressing "ESC" screen goes blank

Hey I would want to know the full hardware as well as the software specification of your computer system, the reason why I am asking you this is due to the fact that when the beta version of te game was out we had the same problem with the game, later on investigating this issue we have come to know that this game does not run effectively on a single core machine that is the single core processor. To be able to get this game running smoothly we need to have a dual core processor and then you will be able to save this game effectively without any problem.

If you are not able to save the game by pressing the ESC key since there is no buttons that gets highlighted when you press the ESC so there is one more alternative where in you can even press the F5 which acts as a automated save procedure while you are playing the game. This is one of the shortcut keys that are added to the game so that player can directly save the game through the function key , so whenever you want to save the game just press that key and enjoy the game as possible.

Hey what I feel that there could be some problem in the settings of the game, so what you do us that you go inside the settings options and change the key to some other button that is you should change the ESC key that is being assigned to go inside the menu options to some other key of that choice and then see if pressing that key you are able to get the save options from there, I hope that this will surely solve all your problem.

Why don’t you reinstall the game and see if you are able to get rid of that problem with the ESC key, although this isn’t the right solutions to mention but what if this ones does the trick for you. What I think is that if you are reinstall the game than you will be able to get to know that where exactly the problem lies, if it happens again than it is certain that the problem is in the game and you will have to change the game CD and get a new one, if suppose that it doesn’t happens again than good for you as all the problems gets solved.

Guys I am also having the same problem with this Dragon Age 2 as I have come to know while I was about to save the game that is when I pressed the ESC button in order to carry out the save event, I did manage to get all the buttons on the window but unfortunately the Save button was not highlighted and that is why I found that I was not able to save the game. Due to this all my progress in the game was gone and I had to start the game each and every time again, also I was not able to get the automated save recovery so can someone help me to know that what is the problem and how can I get it solved.

Looks like each and every one of the gamers are being facing the problem of the buttons not getting highlighted when they press the ESC button in order to carry out the save procedure. What I think is that since the game has just got released so I think that there could be a problem in the developing of the game and that some of the bug might still me unsolved by them so what I think is that we have to lodge a complaint to the company as early as possible and let them know about the bugs so that they can take quick actions as early as possible.