Thread: Cannot get energy boosts vampire wars

Cannot get energy boosts vampire wars

It has become very difficult to get energy boosts. They are rarely in the VW chests, and with one a day, there aren't many chests. Mystery gift boxes have a very low frequency of boosts, too. About 1 in 15 gifts, but everyone is gifting apocalypse seals now anyway. There's one boost from judging, an occasional boost from Mandy, and the collector. It's not a lot when one level is 14,000 exp. I just wanted more information regarding the vampire boosts in this game.

Re: Cannot get energy boosts vampire wars

This is a policy shift to get more people to use their favor points or buy more. If people can level numerous times in a day, they will get all the favor points they need, so they will never want to spend money to get more. Now that it is getting harder to level, people have less favor points and may be inclined to buy more. The lack of boosts makes the game go very slowly. With the facebook grouping fiasco, it's hard to get to Twilight's Graces quickly enough.

The problem with that is that scarcity encourages hoarding. It's a lot easier to spend those energy boosts if a vamp knows that there will be no problem with getting more - if they're hard to find, it's a tougher decision to spend one. That's basic economics. I have, frankly, too many Dead Bulls. I saved up a stash for my OA25 trophy, and spent a chunk of them. I saved more to have on hand for the next portal mission - which turned out to be Mandyland. But they had gotten harder to find - so I spent some, but reluctantly. Now, I'm trying to keep my supply even - I'll spend what came in that day, but no more than that, unless my back is really to the wall somehow.

If you are willing to do the work to increase your clan you really won't care about boosts anymore at least on Facebook where we can get blood magic in the newsfeed. I am approaching 3,000 clan and I rarely sit longer than about 30 minutes before I have a Twilight's Grace/Rage popping up in my feed. Sometimes they come up so fast and furious I can't use them fast enough. I now have 150 energy boosts that I probably will not use anytime soon and they just keep piling up because I don't need to use them not because I am hoarding them.

I have close to 1100 clan, and I agree getting a TG is easier with many clan. But, with the facebook format change, it is more difficult to get to them in time, unless you are willing to refresh the home page and expand the group repeatedly every 10 seconds. Average life span of a TG is about 1 minute in my clan.The term "back in circulation" originates from the concept of currency, where there is a limited supply of coins. If hoarding occurs, there is less coin in circulation creating an economic imbalance. However, if the authorities can make more coins when they wish, then the concept of circulation is moot. The coins are simply spent.