Thread: Dragon Age II Game Not Running Properly

Dragon Age II Game Not Running Properly

I would have been tried almost all the possible thing in the game but I don’t know what is basically the problem with it. The game is awesome to play and it has been around 5 days the game is not working out properly in the system that I am using. I have tried out almost everything but I am not able to make the game run properly in the system that is being used by me. The splash screen that is being displayed to me is also not been displayed out properly. And sometimes the screen is also getting blurred in it. Please help me out with the various solutions and also the technique to remove all the errors that is being faced by me.

Re: Dragon Age II Game Not Running Properly

Check out the firewall options and also see that whether files are affected by the virus or not. There are many cases that when the files that are being used for the playing might have been affected by the virus which will cause the various problems that you have defined above. I have seen that when you are using the files that are not in sync with the game then the issue is being faced by the user who is playing the game. Sometimes the issue such as that of the screen resolution may also affect the working of the game. Make sure that you are running the game properly from the place where you have done the installation.

I have been playing the game and just recently I have faced the similar issue and I has no idea what to do so the main thing that was done by me was the looking for the files of the Direct X. The file of the Direct X was working out well and the main problem was that I have enabled the usage of the option of the higher version of the Direct X that might have caused the issue. The Direct X that was being used by me was of the version of the 11, but the game supported the version of 9 in it and would be working out well in that version only.

I would like that you can try out with the use of other graphic card like the one which is being launched by the Nvidia that is of GTX 295. The graphic card has got some of the best of the displays in it and also this graphic card specially works out well in it. The game play through the use of the graphic card that I have just given to you is the best and also it will be supporting many of the features in it. Also the issue that is being faced by you will be solved out in it, when you are changing the graphic card as a whole. And also make the check that all the drivers are being placed properly in the system that you are using.

I have got more and ample of the information and I had actually got almost all of the problems that are being described by you. I had the problem of the splash screen and it was being solved out by me by using the graphic options that is being defined for the display of the screen. I have been also having the problem of the direct X that was being used by me. The version of the direct X that was being used by me was a little older so I changed the version of the direct X that was being used by me and then started using the newer version in it.