Thread: Combat is frustrating in Vampire wars

Combat is frustrating in Vampire wars

I don’t understand why I would keep building my vampire if it doesn't help me win in combat. I need to get 500 people to play the game. That is just ridiculous. I would rather just stay with Diablo and Dungeon siege type of games. This game ends up being if I am getting this thing. Now please let me know how I can solve this issue since I want to play this game until I reach the top most position of the same.

Re: Combat is frustrating in Vampire wars

There's a limit on how many refills and tickets I can pick up from wall posts. Yesterday I was 2 shy of the Collector collecting sixty in a 24 hour period. With ten minutes to go, VW crapped out on me. I have got people in my clan with tens of thousands of tickets. One of the guys told me he's not even had to spend a single favor point to get there; he's got over 5,000 energy points thanks to being an ubervamp, and a clan so big he's getting 200% refills several times a day. He can complete a whole tier on a 50% refill. To demonstrate the point, he completed the first Mandy land tier more than ten times over in one day and it barely made a dent in his stockpile.

I am not grousing that these people have an unfair advantage, certainly not when someone's got past level 5000 indicating they've really put the hours in or has enough cash to splash that they can afford to buy 400 abilities with favor points. But surely it's obvious that the game is now so skewed in favor people who play this game for hours at a time, days at a time even, and people who have enough money to burn, that those of us who have to go to work for ten hours a day and have families to support and can only play for an hour or two a day at best, simply derive no benefit from playing.

The game is pretty simple but you have to be sort of 'into it' if you really want to get anywhere. there are clan pimp boards where there are hundreds of players on a daily basis wanting to be added to your clan. Make a separate Facebook list for your vampire wars friends to separate them out. To find the pimp boards just do a search on Facebook for vampire wars pimp or pimps. Everything else is sort of self explanatory after the 501 clan deal. The cool thing about this game is there is no way to lose at it. if someone kills you or you kill someone who cares it doesn't affect anything and there isn't anything mystical or epic about it so move on and enjoy your day.

You need to aim to get more clan members. It's pretty easy to do, and you can get more by going to the add-me thread. When you add more clan members, you can use more of your abilities. 200 abilities used in combat is much better than 100 abilities used. I personally find it boring when my fight page is filled with mostly people who don't max out their clans I am level 112 with a full clan and yet the clan size averages 210 on my fight page. Where's the fun if I am not challenged by someone else and where's the fun if I am not losing a fight.