Thread: While loading NFS from saved game it automatically hangs

While loading NFS from saved game it automatically hangs

I love the NFS series and let me tell you that I have completed the entire series and I'm ahead of all of my friends. And recently I am playing NFS undercover. I have a Core i3 Windows XP operating system in my house. I noticed that the same game often hangs after saving the game. That is loaded correctly, but running the game who hanged himself regularly. The game used to run properly when i did not save the game in particular, after the game is saved then only gives me the problem. This problem occurs only on my computer friends. Let me give some specs of my computer friends.
    • Intel dual core
    • 4 GB RAM

So regarding the same if you guys have any suggestion so please help me as soon as it is possible for you guys. I just want to thank you in advance.

Re: While loading NFS from saved game it automatically hangs

I think it is because the game which you saved in your system it get damaged. Therefore, it is unable to save the game properly. Also has a right to control the graphics drivers for your system of friends? ? if not, have a check and see if you are suing a latest graphics driver for this system and that there should be a good motherboard to support it. I think the problem here is with the PC hardware of your friends and not with the game. Since it is working perfectly fine on your system. So they have control of all the things I mentioned above. Let me know if any of the suggestions that have helped you.

Your friends Pc is running on to the windows 7 and in that have you tried to work in compatibility mode of Windows XP on your friends system? So you just Try to work on it and see if it's working or not. If you can not work on it then try to work in another window 7 of the system and see if you are getting the same problem? If so, you cannot do much about it. It is due to the presence of several errors in the Windows 7 which is not allowed. So let me know if you have any progress on this particular issue.

Well I tried to work in compatibility mode and there is a problem with the compatibility mode and it is that the game is not loaded correctly. The game was loaded correctly in Windows 7 is not even load properly in the Windows XP compatibility. So I will try to work with my system just now and I'm also waiting for more solutions on your side to help me on this issue. So anyone who can help me in this project that they respond as soon as possible.

There could be a possibility that the game is using the pirated version therefore you are facing this much of issue while playing the game. This case is especially true when you have a pirated copy. So try to switch to the original version of the game and see if it is working well or not in your friends system. Try searching for different drivers and see if the driver is installed on the buddy system. Always remember that drivers are always needed for any game that works perfectly. So take a look at the suggestions that I have given here and work on it accordingly.