Thread: Is anyone here out of quests in FrontierVille

Is anyone here out of quests in FrontierVille

Hi, I am playing this game from the starting. I get many problem and lots of bugs in this game, but then also I like this game, and it’s only because of their quest. Quests are really nice, I just enjoy all quests. But here I just want to ask to that person who is out of quests. If you could re-do some quests would you and if yes which ones and why and if no then why not? So please post your experience and your knowledge about this game.

Re: Is anyone here out of quests in FrontierVille

I am not out of quests but almost out. I have Peanut to do and then Found a Town, but I'm not starting Found a Town until I have 2 million coins and have finished Peanut (I have 1.3 now - I'll undoubtedly be there by the time Peanut quest is done). But since I sold a bunch of stuff and stored a bunch of stuff to maximize room for Peanuts, after Peanuts are done I'm going to do Peas until I have 5 wither protects plus 3 of everything in Pea collection. Wither protects will be useful when I go backpacking.

I as well do not want to repeat any quests, and they have already recycled the one with the french-fries icon, did that one two times. And if those of you who want to repeat the coin or peanut quests cause the rest of us who do not want a repeat performance of those, to be forced into it, well, you may just drive even more folks away. How 'bout, y'all just keep track of your own coin accumulation and planting/harvesting of peanuts for your own fun?

I know you're not talking about anyone being forced to do anything, I am just saying that I think it would be nice if instead of waiting for more quests to come up if we could have the option of going through the quests that we have already done and chose to do some of them over again., but I always fear what Zynga will take from these forums and implement! I used to try and create my own tasks to accomplish in between new missions, like trying to find certain collectibles that neighbors are in need of, or reaching a coin goal that I set for myself. Since I only recently finished the latest ration of quests, I am just biding time, deciding how much longer I'm going to hang on and play.

There's at a standstill a few I have not at all completed for the first time, and probably won't, the Liberty Bell definitely is left unfinished. I have yet to get more than one lonely postcard, and don't think I've ever gotten the last item for the eggplant collection. I need one more each for the toll and Jackalope collections, as well two items for the crafting collection. All the rest I have completed at least once. I am not quite as energetic in completing these things anymore like I used to be.

I enjoyed those two quests. Just because they took awhile and had a nice profit. But if I were to do them again, I would hope to plant different crops or have a different total (just so it would feel a little different.) And honestly, I am sick of peanuts. Maybe peas or something, but I highly doubt it would repeat. I as well make my own "tasks". Right now, since I have trouble visiting neighbors (was going to try to work on my reputation) - instead I work on my badges and collections. Over half done with badges and completed the collections. It’s something though.

Not sure I would want to redo any, since I feel a great relief knowing they are done. As well, I am not sure why people think that the new French fry quest is the exact same as the first one we had. It's just like any quest that has 2 or more parts to it. The first French fry quest asked for a lower amount of potatoes, lard, and elbow grease, and this one gave you 4 French fries as a reward, unlike the 2 French fries the first one gave you. It wasn't that long of a mission, and French fries are a pretty great energy reward.

Here I just want to add something. I don't want to repeat any quests I have already done. Especially any of the "kill 21 groundhog" quests. Not being out of quests doesn't bother me at all. I don't get what the big deal is. It's nice to be able to just take care of your crops and animals without all the constant begging. The begging for parts has really gotten old. I discover plenty to do without the game holding my hand telling me what to do.

I just thought that this would be a great way to get people things to do instead of sitting there going I am out of quests I am bored and this way Zynga people have a chance to come up with new ideas instead of scrabbling to get something out there that has issues they will have time to make new goals and test them and get them out with less errors if they have time to get the codes right without having to worry about getting them out quick maybe there will be less issues when the new ones come out, but that’s just my thoughts.