Thread: A Change We Can All Agree On in Vampire Wars

A Change We Can All Agree On in Vampire Wars

There are a lot of ideas on changes that could be made to Vampire Wars. And on almost every one of those ideas, a case can be made to keep it the way it is, and a case can be made to change it. Then based on a number of factors, Zynga may make changes or not. I personally think the recent changes made a good thing even better. And I like the way the game operates, looks, and feels very much. With one major exception:
    It is not right and hurts the integrity of the game
    It encourages abuse
    It makes the game less fun
    When you can be put on the hitlist by a zombie!

Re: A Change We Can All Agree On in Vampire Wars

It makes sense to have Zombie mode, I use it all the time. And it is obvious why you cannot attack or bite when a zombie, but why can you hitlist? I think this was an oversight that should be corrected. Please. I do not believe that anyone, other than serial hitlisting bullies want it this way. I do not believe there are even 2 sides to this issue. It is dead wrong. And I implore Zynga to change this. I am asking anyone that wants to see this simple but important change to please speak up. Or disagree if you want to. I will cross my fingers that this change will be made.

This is something that I have complained about. I don't mind being hitlisted repeatedly, but I sure would like to be able to retaliate. I mean, you have to have so much health in order to be put on the hitlist, shouldn't it work the same way the other way around? No Hit listing should be allowed unless your health is at least half full. These "chicken" Vamps are annoying and most are here just to antagonize, not to actually play.

The not being able to HL while zombie'd, if you look at tons of other topics and posts is something just about all of us would like to see changed. Not taking away zombie mode as it definitely does have its uses. Just if you're too weak to fight, you're too weak to HL. If I'm on HL? I'd rather someone from clan take me out - kind of a "keeping it in the family" thing. Let clan get the blood, exp. points from the kill.

Some people are so vehemently against taking out fellow clan. I used to be that way and would check to see if they were clan before going after the hit and almost every time they ended up not being clan and by the time I got back to the HL someone else got the bounty. Not to mention that most of the people that have taken me out have been clan. So for me my view is that having me in your clan gets you spins, blood and abilities. If you get taken down by me while you're up then so be it it's nothing personal. I think there should be a special color for those on the HL that are in your clan though.

I'd also like to vent about this "Zombie" thing. Not only for Serial Hit listers. With the terrific Pyros Zanga gave us. A lot of Vamps are super powerful while attacking, (especially with the smaller Vamps, too strong too fast) yet have nothing to defend with. So, many are now putting everything into attack, attacking and wining, and then going zombie so that they cannot get hit back. Because they know they will lose. (Lack of defense). The game is becoming such an annoyance to many, that they are simply dropping out, voicing up because of frustration and getting banned or not doing anything but missions. The amusement, strategy and Honor have long gone with the new way of Hide N Seek.

I disagree whole heartedly with this post!! I'd rather be taken out by clan then by someone else. I have taken several clans off the hitlist, if they don't like it then de-clan. I have 1220 clan members I CANNOT remember everyone in my clan by name (now if they were a different color or had a picture that would be different, I'd take them out quicker. On another note to the original poster, I agree with you 100% Zombies should be just those zombies. They should not be able to do anything while they are less than 20 health points. If we can't kill them then they shouldn't be able to kill us in any form.