Thread: Cannot Load and Save Dragon Age II

Cannot Load and Save Dragon Age II

I have been playing the game of the Dragon Age for longer time that is for at least 5 hours I have been playing the game of the Dragon Age. I was not able to save the game as the computer in which I was playing the game got froze and I was not getting it what is basically the problem in it. The game has been crashed a lot of times while I was playing the game. When I was starting the game the load option was being shown to me but the main problem is that the game did not started and it kept me waiting for long. At some instances when the game started I was not able to play the game and also when I started playing I was not able to save the game. Please help me out with this and tell me that how is it possible for me to load the game properly and also I wanted to save the game. Please help me out with this.

Re: Cannot Load and Save Dragon Age II

If you are not able to play the Game then it is that you have to see that whether the files that are used for playing the games are being installed in it or not. If the game is not being installed in the system properly then it is that you have to re-install the game and also see the after doing that whether it is working out for you or not. It happens that when you re-install the files or when you are removing the whole game and then just installing it again in the system, and then it will start working out properly for you. I have seen that many of the game play is started when this options is being done in the system.

It may have happened that the bugs may have affected the game that you are playing. And also it is that you must have played the game when it has been trying to get some of the information from the internet or it might be updating the already existing file which are said to be present in it. When the game is having the issue of the graphic card then took the issue can be faced by the player who is trying to play the game. It happens that the graphic card will have been the issue with the sync of the game and then the loading of the game is not being done in it.

Hey thank you for the information, I have been looking out the various options that will be working out in it but the then I just re-installed the game and then it started to play perfectly without any of the issues. I have never been looking out for the playing of the game with other options and so I have just re-installed the files that are related to the playing of the game and then just started playing it again without any of the options. Also it is that I just want to know more information for the Dragon Age II. Please provide me with the information.

BioWare is truly one of the most talented studios of his generation. Since its inception in 1995, the Canadian developer has delivered a large number of role playing very high quality. In the pantheon of his finest achievements, Dragon Age: Origins takes pride of place. With its game play mechanics and effective narrative carefully, the title has more logically met a pretty commercial success. Inevitably, his suite crystallized the hopes and fears as a large number of players. However, under the new format made by BioWare, a console version only, it seems clear that Dragon Age II should not disappoint many people.