Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Mass exodus Vampire Wars

Video Games

Old 10-03-2011

Mass exodus Vampire Wars

This last week or so the activity from my clan seems to have dropped off very significantly actually since the new mission tiers were introduced. When i logged on in the morning my Facebook notifications were full of items from vampire wars now itís down to just a few same with the news feed in the game itself. Is there yet another problem stopping large numbers of people playing. Has there been a mass exodus of my clan? Any help regarding this issue will be highly appreciated.

Old 10-03-2011

Re: Mass exodus Vampire Wars

I donít play as much and I've got hundreds of member requests still pending form "friends playing". I think I'm just about done as well, tack this onto the pile of other games that I check into a couple of times a week or month. Itís frustrating because I can only do a couple missions per day since my energy builds so slowly and combat has been intolerable this week because 90% of the people I battle give zero points, yet losses still take about 20 points from me. I'm only level 66 and seem to be stuck, lucky to get a couple week, takes days to level and battles for me are practically useless, one step forward and 20 points backwards so to speak.
Old 10-03-2011

While I have noticed some clan members have stopped playing I have also noticed an increase of new players and other clan that have been brought back into game activity by making judging fun. Judging is helping the struggling do missions more often and fight longer due to buffs.If your incoming activity has slowed has your outgoing activity slowed? Vote, spin the wheel, let your clan members know you appreciate them by voting them a 2. If a vamp gives you a great spin to work off of drop them a line and let them know it was appreciated and will help them.
Old 10-03-2011

If a clan member helps you in a fight take a quick second and go to their vamp and vote them a +2 with a quick comment added. If it is 66 then it is still a young vamp, don't get discouraged) Perhaps your point allocations need to be evaluated to help you in fights and you will get the hang of figuring out via stats which vamps will give you good points. If you do not have clan who show up as aiding you in battle then you need to take a good look at your clan members maybe clean out your bat cave of the dead wood and start recruiting.
Old 10-03-2011

I think there are two reasons for the drop in number of players lately one is the new mission requirements, I think a lot of people quit because of that, and the other reason is that at least here in the USA most schools and colleges are back in session meaning students and teachers that had a lot of free time in the summer probably won't be able to play as often I noticed a few clan members posted that they had started school and would still be playing but not as often. I hope this will help you out in the problem.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , ,