Thread: How can I evaluate my vampire in vampire wars

How can I evaluate my vampire in vampire wars

Is there is any way that will allow me to evaluate my vampire I mean I am playing this game from last few months and the thing here is that I want to make the vampire that I am using more powerful and also having beat all the competitors available . And one more thing here is that I want the same to be on my game so please let me know is it possible that such thing happens if yes then please let me know how.

Re: How can I evaluate my vampire in vampire wars

Attack Strength 1 Attack points make your Clan more effective when attacking other vampires. Defense Strength 136 Defense points make your Clan more effective at defending from hostile attacks. Maximum Energy 289 Increase your energy points to complete more adventure quests and other actions. Maximum Health 100 Increase your max health to better survive intense fights. Maximum Rage 50 Increase your strength to fight more often.

I am level 115 and I have allocated my stats in attack and defense more or less equally. I still feel that this is not enough. Mind you that may be my mistake because I put some stats into energy when Zynga introduced the new mission tiers. I have 90 energy and every time I level up I am in a dilemma where to put the measly 5 points. When you get close to level 70 you might want to consider relocating your stats. a word of warning though. Think very carefully before you relocate because it costs double the favor points if you change your mind.

I am a level 168 my attack and defense are very close to 300 each. I didn't get all my abilities to superior until around 163; I wanted to be able to have a good positive income all set up first. But, I was able to fight and defend my equals and above even without them at Superior's. Where you put your I am agree measly 5 points depends on what type of Vamp you want to be. Do you want to level fast or be able to fight your equals and higher as you grow.

If you reallocate and take down your energy to 60 and put 145 into attack and 145 into defense you would be kicking Vamp fanny's Your wins and kills would skyrocket up the charts along with your skill ranking. Heck you wouldn't even have to do another reallocation, you'd be set I'd just let my blood flow grow for a month then buy every minion you can get. As long as you have a positive blood flow you can coast for a bit to grow your blood bank account. At this point if you get rid of upgraded abilities it will also drain your fighting/defending strength.

I didn't know the general rule of thumb for attack & defense is to be double your level number... I have been adding to them both lately though. My health and Rage might be a bit on the high side, but I haven't added to those in ages. I mostly just use the extra points I get from mastering missions, etc. for rage, since putting them elsewhere just would mess up how I allocate.I mostly posted this because, now that I've finished mastery I'm deciding which abilities to add, when, and in what amounts. I'm mostly set on having Super HTs & Impervious for the time being, but I'm not sure whether I should wait till I get more income before I start getting them both.