Thread: 3 Hit rule in Vampire war

3 Hit rule in Vampire war

Well I am playing this particular game from last few months and also some of my friends are in this game and I recently came to know that there are few new rules which are soon coming and in fact they are experienced by the one who are at the top most position in level. And 3 hit rules is one of the same. So just let me know what can I do get the appropriate information regarding the rules and how I can I implement the same.

Re: 3 Hit rule in Vampire war

This particular vamp that started it all is a level 105, and she harassed my husband who was level 37 for attacking her more than 3x since then there has been this huge argument and those who are complaining seem to be higher level vamps who, because of their own beliefs never built up the skill points to fight like. They claim that those who don't follow their rules are unVamp like and newbie and whine when they get their work done. Newest latest some of them are purposely joining larger clans to spread their word in the message boards to mass people.

Well the name of this game is Vampire Wars, not "let's snuggle little puppy wars". I think I've been hit listed three times. The first time I sent the person an email, invited them to my clan and asked why I was hit listed? I was so new; I didn't think I was worthy. She said, because I'm a vampire, in a truly friendly laughing way. I took it that way we canned up, and the game has been more fun ever since. I've attacked more than three times when the ex points doubled every time, I usually send an email, and an invite. When I attack someone once and it says I killed them, I send an email and an invite. There have been times when someone has attacked me 5 or 6 times. I send an email that says you have so much of my blood; we should be in the same clan.

I got hit listed 6 times in an hour finally I learned to stop healing, attacked countless times by this single player, and had some really nasty comments left on my comments page by a user. By nasty, i mean very personal insults about my MySpace page on the page isn't vulgar or crude getting called several filthy names, and accused of being the source of every std on the planet Sent screens of it to zynga and nothing. Posted about it here and got warned by a mood here because I named the player, as well as my entire post being deleted.

Imagine you're a 5th grader in a school of hard knocks and you bump into a classmate on the playground you get to fighting and totally kick the other hit more than 3 times humiliating him in front of all the other classmates. The next day the demoralized 5th grader brings his 7th grade brother to pop you in the face as pay back hit list because that's the only thing he can do to get back at you for humiliating him on the playground. Simple logic would tell us, if you don't like getting popped in the face hit listed don't humiliate your classmates hit more than 3 times. If you could care less about being hit listed, hit 'em till you can’t hit 'em anymore. I hope this information will definitely help you to solve the issue here.